Episode 5: Intermission begins

Queeny gets up from her sleep in the morning. Queeny seems happy and she brings the book also. Queeny says to everyone that she found a method to rise her internal powers of her. Everyone becomes so happy and asks her what the method is. 

Queeny explains everything. At first, everybody was feared but they managed themselves. They said to Queeny to contact the huzur and tell him everything. 

Queeny agrees. David takes her to the mosque. Huzur comes and asks if Queeny has found it anyway. Queeny explains everything. Huzur says that the method is too risky but there is no other way to rise the powers. 

Huzur tells Queeny to do all the things on a full moon night. And the full moon night is on Friday which is tomorrow. Huzur says to arrange everything. Queeny says that she doesn't know where she could find all the things. Huzur says that then he would help her to find those needs. Queeny moves her head and says ok. 

Huzur goes to the mosque and takes a white cloth bag with him from his room. Huzur says Queeny and David to go with him. After walking for about 10 minutes, huzur takes them to a silent place. 

David and Queeny noticed that there is a tree which is very beautiful and covered with flowers. At a moment, huzur puts out a jar of water and takes some flowers from the tree. Then he put those flowers in the water jar. 

Suddenly, the water in the jar was becoming black color and the flowers were becoming white color. A few seconds later, huzur closes the jar and covers the jar with a white cloth. 

Huzur gives it to Queeny and says, "You have to put this water in your clothes which are not used by you. Then you have to burn them in fire and on the fire, and you have to throw some water from this jar. Then you have to give the fire some of your hair. Then after burning clothes in the fire, take all the ashes. Then put them in a white cloth. Then you can use them." 

After saying these, huzur takes them to the mosque and tells them to go to their home. Queeny asks what about the white circle and triangle? Huzur says that Queeny could use chalk in there. This is not that important. 

Queeny and David come back home and Grandma. Then everyone passes this day by praying and hoping. The next day, Queeny goes to the basement and set up everything. And now she is waiting for the night. Queeny comes to her room. She starts reading the book again. She was memorizing the lines. 

At that moment, Grandma comes and says, "All of these are happening because of me. If I wouldn't tell you about the dark past, it might not happen." 

Then Queeny consoles her grandma. Queeny says, "This is not your fault. That thing must happen which is written in our fate." 

At that moment, Sara comes and says that huzur has come. Queeny comes down immediately and asks huzur what was the problem. Huzur wants to see the place where Queeny had set all the things. Queeny takes huzur to the basement. 

Huzur appreciates it and gives a warning that Queeny must let Huzaifa down, if she couldn't do this and Huzaifa succeeds to enter Kevin's body, Huzaifa will be so much stronger that it'll be too much tough to beat her. 

Queeny says to huzur to pray to Allah also. Huzur says that Allah might bless her. Then huzur leaves. In the night. Finally, the time has come. It's time to fight. Queeny is ready. David, Sara, and Grandma are giving their best wishes to Queeny. 

Queeny is going to the basement. We can see with a mysterious sound that, Queeny has forgotten to wear the necklace which was given by the huzur. The scene moves to Queeny. 

Queeny has entered the room and everyone is outside. Queeny seems nervous. She sits in the middle of the triangle. And puts fire on the candles. Queeny had set all the things that were written in the book. 

Then she starts reading those lines of the book. After saying that, suddenly a tornado starts and the pages of the book were automatically turning but the candles were not extinguished. The pages of the book are changing and at a moment, it stopped and something is being written on the page in Arabic and it is written by fire. Queeny is already very scared. 

Arabic sentence turns into English that, "RUN". 

Queeny gets too much scared and on the other side, everyone outside was knocking the door and calling Queeny to come out because the tornado has turned into a very big disaster. But Queeny is not able to run because when she gets up, the circle turns into fire. 

So, she couldn't get up and run. Suddenly, the ashes which were put down by Queeny in the direction of the book, start flying and become a black tornado and from there Huzaifa is smiling like a bad witch and starts surrounding Queeny with black ashes. Queeny is very scared.

At the moment, the scene comes to Queeny's room and we can see the necklace is giving blue light, after 5 seconds the scene moves to Queeny again. The witch Huzaifa is going to attack Queeny but she is not able to kill her because she has not that much power. 

But she can harm Queeny very easily. So, she threw Queeny into the wall more and more. After many attacks, Queeny gets too harmed and becomes senseless. 

Huzaifa notices that, outside the door of the basement, everyone is crying and trying to break the door. The witch Huzaifa goes to them and attacks them also. After the attack, everyone was very harmed. Huzaifa leaves and everything calms down. 

David enters now in the basement and takes Queeny to the hospital. Everyone also gets treated at the hospital. The scene cuts here. [ This episode ends here by showing Huzaifa's power, the necklace, and Queeny continuously]