Chapter:14

Word Count~2278

Y/n POV

"All creatures great and small!", Buster said lowering down from the moon.. backwards.

"Welcome to the.. Oh hello there. Great! Welcome to our newly refurbished open air theater!", he said a little embarrassed at what just happened.

"You ready big guy", Rosita asked Gunter.

"Yeah I'm like totally ready", he said really pumped.

"All right lets do this", Rosita said full of confidence.

"Gunter and Rosita!", Buster said to which they both ran out on stage.

"I stay out to late
Got nothing  in my brain
Thats what people say mm-mm
Thats what people say mm-mm", she sang beautifully with confidence.

"I go on to many dates
But I can't make em stay
At least that's what people say mm-mm
Thats what people say mm-mm", Gunter sang after herewith him appearing in a laundry machine.

"But I keep cruising
Cant stop won't stop moving
Its like I got this music in my mind
Saying its gonna be alright", Rosita sang before she disappeared behind a wall and and when she came out she looked beautiful causing the audience to aw.

"I never miss a beat
I'm lightning on my feet
And thats what they don't se mm-mm
Thats what they don't see mm-mm", Rosita while dancing.

"Ohhh!", Gunter sang breaking out of the laundry machine revealing a matching outfit.

"Players gonna play, play, play , play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate hate
Baby I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off shake it off
Players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Baby I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off shake it off", they both sing together while dancing in sync.

"Heartbreakers gonna break", Rosita sang.

"Fakers gonna fake", Gunter sang after her.

"Im just gonna shake", Rosita sang after that.

"I shake it off, I shake it off
Shake it off, shake it off ah-ah
I shake it off, I shake it off ah-ah
I shake it off, shake it off ah-ah
I shake it off, shake it off", they both sang before finishing.

Thats when it happened you got dragged by someone and when you turned to see who it was you were shocked to see it was your father.

"Dad what are you doing"

"You don't deserve this", he said yanking you by your wrist and digging his claws into it.

"Dad stop!"

You tried to take his paws off you but it wasn't working his grip was too strong.

"No! Listen here young lady I'm tired of your ungratefulness you will come home to me and your mother wether you like it or not!", he yelled at you with anger in his eyes.

You had enough of this, you slapped him hard across the face and he looked shocked and then mad but you could care less because you were also seething with anger.

"How dare you-", he started but you cut him off.

"How dare me, HOW DARE YOU! You treated me like I was nothing and even though you never laid a hand on me it still hurt how you guilt tripped me into doing everything for you and how you took advantage of my kindness! But I'm through with this family so take your pathetic ass home before I do something Ill regret"