Chapter:9

Word Count~2189

Y/n POV

You and Johnny were currently sitting beside each other on a couch while Johnny's dad was sitting in front of both of you on a chair.

Johnny's dad was scary, he was big and definitely a lot stronger than you but you had to act like it didn't faze you because he seemed very nice, but convincing him to let you stay here was gonna be hard, or so you thought.

"Hey dad, so there's something I wanted to ask you", Johnny said while you were fidgeting with your fingers out of nervousness.

"Go ahead"

"Well to sum it all up Y/n needs a place to stay tonight and I was wondering if she could stay here"

"Wait a minute didn't you say you was going to her house so doesn't she have a place to stay", Johnny's dad said confused.

"It's a long story and I don't think Y/n's ready to talk about it"

"Don't you think I deserve the right to know if she's going to be living under my roof"

"I know bu-", Johnny said trying to defend you.

"Johnny it's ok he has a right to know", you said cutting him off before continuing "I was living at my parents house and well I got into a fight with them this morning and so they kicked me out and I don't really have anywhere else to stay right now so Johnny offered and even though I declined he pushed it so please let me stay here, at least for tonight so I can try and sort things out", you said hoping he would agree and say yes.

"Ill let you stay but on one condition, you and Johnny cannot sleep in the same room"

"Of course, thank you so much", you said grateful he would let you stay.

"Perfect, Y/n, you can sleep on my bed and I'll sleep on the couch", Johnny said but there was no way you were going to let that happen... at least not without a fight.

"No I'm sleeping on the couch, its only fair", you tried to argue but it seemed he was going to be stubborn about this as well.

"Nope you're the guest you should sleep on the bed", he replied back.

"No you guys are being so generous enough to let me even sleep here, I will be sleeping on the couch", you said giving him a serious look.

"Nope your the lady in the house and should be shown respect, your sleeping on the bed"

"No I am not"

"Oh yes you are"

"No"

"Yes"

"No!"

"Yes!"

It went on like that for a couple minutes and you don't know how but Johnny was able to convince you to sleep in his room while he slept on the couch.

You decided to eat dinner here and get to know Johnny's dad a little more considering you were going to stay her for a bit.

"So Y/n how'd you meet Johnny", Johnny's dad said while you guys were all eating pizza.

"Oh I work at the cafe just around the corner and he came in just when my shift was finishing so I ended up talking to him for a bit and we hit it off well so we decided to keep in touch", you said with a smile remembering the day you met him.

"So I'm guessing your the one he's been hanging out with the past few days"

"Yep", you answered, happily sipping on the soda they gave you.