Chapter:10

Word Count~1116

Y/n POV

After asking Buster what to wear he said that he had what he wanted you to wear but it needed some fixing so you asked if you could fix it to which he said yes and gave it to you. So you thanked him and said you would have it ready by tomorrow.

After talking with Buster you headed backstage and sat on a bench when you saw your sister storming up to you.

"Y/n where were you last night", she asked stopping in front of you.

"I'm guessing Alex told you dad kicked me out", you said not wanting to tell her the answer.

"Yes, now where were you"

"I was at Johnny's place", you said not wanting to lie to her.

"Oh thank goodness I thought you were on the streets last night", she said sighing a breath of relief and sitting on the bench next to you.

"Don't worry, Johnny offered me to stay at his place and I accepted so ill be staying there for a  bit"

"Ok good", Ali said walking away to get herself ready.

Mike then finished his song and he walked to where we were smiling cockily which made you want to hit him but you held yourself back not wanting to get in trouble.

"Ok can we see Ash next please? Ash let's get you out here!",Buster called from the seats.

You looked over and saw Ash walking towards the stage and she looked like she was crying all night and you couldn't help but feel bad for her.

"I threw a wish in the well ,don't ask me ill never tell

I looked to you as it fell, and now your in my way

Your stare was holdin, ripped jeans skin was showin,

Hot night wind was blowin, where do you think you're going baby", she sang  in tears, her voice suddenly breaking.

"I just met you, this is crazy, so here's my number, call me maybe", Ash sang full on sobbing on the stage.

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa okay enough of that, cut it, cut it, cut it", Buster said while Meena stopped the music.

"Hey, come on Ash, what is it do you not like the dress", Buster said to which Ask unknowingly shot quills at Buster while she ran off stage.

"Ash what's wrong", Rosita said, when suddenly your sister called you over asking you to help her zip up her dress cause she couldn't do it which you gladly helped her knowing how evil the zipper can be.

When you came back you noticed Rosita was gone and Johnny was performing which confused you but you left it more concerned about Ash.

"Hey Ash, you doing ok?", you asked her after sitting down beside her.

"Yeah I'm doing better", she said chewing on a piece of gum.

"Do you mind telling me what happened"

"I found my boyfriend cheating on me last night", she said her voice going sad.

"The poor boy is delusional and blind, I don't think he realizes the beautiful and amazing thing he's lost, and trust me he's going to come crawling back to you when he realizes the mistake he made"

"Are you sure", Ash said sniffling.

"Yeah, but can you do me a favour"

"Of course"

"Don't go back to him, he doesn't deserve you", you said, when suddenly you saw Johnny rushing off the stage and heading out of the theater.

"Whats that about", you said when Buster suddenly called for you.