Chapter:3

Word Count ~ 1881

Y/n POV

You woke up and realized that you fell asleep at the theater laying on top of two chairs with a blanket on you.

You got up and walked around the theater looking for Buster finding him in his office looking over some papers.

"Hey Buster"

"Oh hey Y/n how was your sleep, I had noticed that you fell asleep late last night on the seats but then I remembered that you didn't have anywhere else to stay, plus I didn't want to wake you up because Eddie says that you get mad when someone wakes you up from your 'oh so precious sleep', as Eddie says it"

"Ok that was because he threw a pillow at me when trying to wake me up so I simply threw it right back at him", you said nonchalantly. "But anyways thanks for letting me sleep here, I promise that ill find a place tonight"

"Well if you don't I don't mind you staying at the theater, anyways could you grab that box over there and bring it down for me, you see I would grab it myself but I figured since your a wolf and I'm a koala it would be easier for you to grab it", he said pointing to a box across the room.

"Of course, I don't mind plus you did give me a place to sleep last night", you said walking over and picking the box up.

"Alright then follow me", he said going down the stairs and going back stage with you following close behind him and placing the box on the floor.

You ended up sitting in the seats in front of the stage for a while until you saw your fellow contestants walking through the doors one by one going up on stage you following them.

After a little while Buster came out holding papers then he started speaking.

"This contest is war, the stage is your battlefield, your song is your weapon. You only have one chance to blow the audience away so choose carefully from the songs I've selected for you", Buster said handing you each a sheet of paper written on it songs and suggestions.

You then started reading yours,

'Songs:

When We Were Young by Adele

If I Ain't Got You by Alicia Keys

Antidote by Faith Marie

Little Toy Guns by Carrie Underwood

This is me by Keala Settle

Warrior by Demi Lovato

Playing piano for piano songs.'

(By the way were gonna have a vote to figure out which song you will be playing so the decision is really up to you guys)

While you were trying to figure out which song to pick your ears perked up at the sound of your name being said.

"Oh well Y/n could teach you", Buster said making you turn your head to him.

"Wait teach what", you said confused and panicked.

"Well I was thinking since Ms. Crawly is helping your sister with violin lessons you could help Johnny with piano lessons"

"What about my act", you said looking for any excuse because you did not want to be teaching piano.

"Oh well I figured because of your situation you could stay after practice and then practice your song then, plus you've been playing piano since you were 12 and you play beautifully", he said and of course you hated saying no so you just nodded your head, motioning Johnny to follow you.