Chapter:11

Word Count~3228

A/n

Hey guys sorry for not updating last Monday but some things happened over the weekend that upset me and got me a little depressed but I'm better now so I hope nothing else happens and I can continue this story smoothly.

Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter

MusicStrike~

Johnny POV

I was outside the now destroyed theater and thats when I remembered, Y/n, where is she, I thought to myself and thats when it came to me she went outside for fresh air so she must be around here somewhere.

I started looking around when I remembered that she went out the back doors which meant she was at the back of the theater. That's not good, I thought to myself.

I couldn't believe it I started shouting her name hoping she would respond and after a while the ambulances and the police arrived at the scene. We were all taken to the hospital to make sure we didn't inhale to much water and that we weren't hurt to bad but I couldn't stop thinking about Y/n.

I kept asking the nurses about her but they said all they could do was tell the police and that was it, they kept saying there was nothing else they could do but I didn't care I kept asking.

After being there for a bit they said I could go and when I was leaving I saw them carrying Y/n in on a stretcher and she didn't look so good. Half her face looked like it had been bleeding and her leg looked like it had been crushed, she was not in good condition and that worried me.

I went to the front desk and asked about her but she said that she was in surgery and no one was aloud to see her at the moment so I took a seat. I ended up asking about her every half hour hoping they would let me see her.

Time Skip~

I had been there for couple hours now when I saw Ali and Alex coming in with tears streaming down their faces asking for Y/n but they were told the same thing I was told so they both went to sit down.

After a couple minutes Ali noticed me and she and Alex both walked over to me and sat down beside me, Ali on my left and Alex on my right.

"Hey Johnny", Ali said once she took a seat.

"Hey Ali"

"How come you're here", she asked.

"Im waiting to be able to see Y/n"

"Oh, how long have you been here for?", she asked.

"Almost 3 hours"

"Really", she asked in disbelief.

"Yeah", I said when my stomach started growling.

"Ill go get you something to eat", she said walking off before I could decline her offer.

"Hey", Alex said from beside me.

"Hey"

"Look I appreciate you staying here for my cousin, it means a lot to me", he spoke looking my way.

"Its nothing really"

"No I mean it, look I'm sorry for being mean to you earlier its just- Y/n has been through... a lot and I just wanted her to have someone that would love her for her but now I realize that that someone is you, so I wanted to let you know I'm rooting for you", Alex said to my surprise.

"Really", I said in shock.

"Yes really, but please if you guys make it far into your relationship please take care of her, it would mean a lot to me"