Chapter:1

Word Count ~ 1138

Y/n POV

*BEEP* *BEEP*

You turn your alarm off and get up walking to the mirror, you look at yourself and see that your hair is a mess so you walk to the bathroom. You comb your hair, put it up in a bun and put a beanie/hat on. You were satisfied with how you looked so you walked out of the bathroom and into your room.

You changed into your work clothes

and walked to the kitchen

When you walked into the kitchen you saw your older sister Izzy preparing breakfast but you didn't have time to eat so you just grabbed a snack and ran out of the kitchen grabbing your stuff and heading out.

You walked out of the apartment building and headed to the bank. You see you wanted to get there early so that you could still make it to your job.

You were passing an alleyway when you heard soft singing.

"In your eyes, would you ever be, really close to me, I can tell the way you smile"

You turned towards the alleyway and saw a figure of what seemed like a gorilla standing there, which you guessed was the one singing. You wanted to stay and listen to his singing but you heard the cops behind you so you just kept walking, entering the bank.

When you entered the bank you saw terrified animals on the ground so you rushed over and asked what had happened and when they told you, you ran out of the bank looking for the police and when you found them you told them the situation. They just thanked you and headed to the bank.

You sighed and headed to work because the other bank was to far away so you wouldn't make it to work on time.

While walking to work a paper suddenly flew right in your face, you read it and your face lit up, 'Theres a singing competition and the winner gets one hundred thousand dollars', you thought when you suddenly felt your phone start ringing.

You took your phone out of your bag answering it seeing that it was your older sister Izzy with excitement.

"Y/n did you hear about the competition happening", she said full of excitement.

"Yeah I just figured out right now"

"I was wondering if you wanted to audition with me and Claire because Ali decided that she wanted to do it by herself", she said but to be honest you wanted to do it by yourself like Ali, but last time you said that to your sister she got mad so you decided to agree.

"Of course that would be amazing but let me make sure it's ok with my boss"

"Ok call you later", she said before hanging up.

You sighed and started walking to your work which was a cafe just on the corner of this street.

You walked in and immediately got to work.

Time skip~

You just finished your last order of the day and was about to close up shop when a stressed out looking gorilla came in. You sighed, you didn't want to take his order but you had to make up for not being here tomorrow.

He then walked up to you and started ordering.

"Could I just get a large coffee please", he said not even looking up from the ground clearly upset and stressed out about something.

"Of course it'll be ready in a sec", you said making his coffee. When you finished making his coffee you brought it out to him who was sitting at a table.

"Large coffee", you said placing it in front of him he just said a small thanks while taking his drink and putting some sugar and cream in it.

You just decided to start cleaning up the shop, once in a while checking in on him. Thankfully there wasn't much to do so when you finished you decided to try and make him happy.

"Hey", you said sitting down in front him.

"hey", he said and thats when you noticed that he had an accent, you couldn't tell what accent it was because you just sucked at guessing.

"I like your accent", you said taking a sip of the f/d you made yourself.

"Oh thanks", he said taking a sip of his coffee.

"Are you ok? I could tell you were stressed out earlier"

"I'm ok just thinking about something"

"Oh ok, just whatever you're thinking about remember that you're opinions count to because if you don't think of yourself then you're going to be unhappy and that's not good"

"Wait a minute how did you know I needed to hear that", he said looking up at you getting a good look at your face.

Johnny POV

I finally got a good look at her face, she was a wolf and she was beautiful. She had beautiful e/c orbs and brown fur with a patch of white near her nose and that's when I noticed she didn't have a snout instead she had a small button nose.

"I've experienced having troubling decisions I mean doesn't everyone and people tend to forget about their own needs so that's probably the best advice I can give you", she said looking me straight in the eye.

"Hey, I have a question"

"Shoot", she said taking a sip of her drink.

"What animal are you. I mean you look like a wolf but you don't have a snout", I said and thats when her phone rang.

"Sorry I have to take this", she said walking to the back.

After a while she came back ,"Sorry that was my sister saying that she's coming to pick me up, so if you wouldn't mind I gotta lock up now" she said gesturing for me to leave.

"Oh of course", I said paying her the money for my coffee and grabbing my stuff waiting for her outside wanting to ask for her number.

Y/n POV

You lock up and head outside when you noticed the gorilla waiting for you ,'I really have to ask his name' you thought while walking up to him.

"Did you need something", you asked.

"Oh, yeah I was wondering if I could get your number...but if you don't I totally understand I'm sorry I shouldn't have pressured you into it-'

You giggled at his actions making him stop his blabbering.

"Hey calm down I don't mind, plus you don't need to freak out have some confidence"

"Oh, ok sorry"

"Don't apologize"

"Sorry", he said and immediately facepalmed.

"Sor-", he said but immediately stopped himself.

"Just, here", he said handing you his phone while you handed him yours.

 After putting in your number and name you handed him his phone back him doing the same.

After that you both said your goodbyes wondering why you had the butterflies in your stomach.

A/n

Woohoo I just finished Chapter 1! By the way I will be updating every Monday unless I say I won't. Alright Bye.

~MusicStrike