Chapter: 8

Word Count~1975

Before I start off this chapter I would like to apologize for not updating in a while I completely forget and just remembered not that long ago so I apologize for that.

I would also like to give a shoutout to @Lightangel19 and @xXPuppet_MasterXx for commenting on my story it really means a lot when someone comments. It lets me know that you guys are comfortable reading my story and enjoy it. 

Anyways lets get on with the story

MusicStrike~

Johnny POV

I decided to carry Y/n in the garage after making sure she was actually sleeping in case she was just trying to trick me.

I placed her on my bed and went to her house to get her stuff back knowing she would have to get her stuff sooner or later and I didn't want her having to deal with her parents considering the events that just happened earlier this morning.

I left a note on the nightstand beside my bed in case she woke up and went off to go retrieve her stuff hoping her parents wouldn't be much of a bother.

Time Skip~

Y/n POV

You woke up with a throbbing headache and were very confused on where you were and when you tried to get up you heard talking outside the room and it did not sound like Johnny.

You couldn't tell what they were saying but after a while the talking stopped so you figured they had left and when you looked beside you you noticed a paper on the bedside table.

You picked it up and read it

'Hey Y/n you're probably wondering where I am right now but I'm not going to tell you cause I don't want you freaking out and if you're wondering you're at my house. Also please don't leave the room I don't want my dad knowing your here or else he'll freak out.

-Johnny'

You decided to call him so you picked up your phone and after a couple rings he finally picked up.

"Hey Y/n how are you feeling"

"My head is pounding"

"Don't worry Y/n ill be there in 2 minutes, alright"

"Ok"

"Ok bye Y/n"

"Bye Johnny", you said before he hung up the phone.

You looked around the room when you heard a voice coming form right outside the door.

"Johnny you in there", a deep voice said that sent chills down your back which you guessed was the voice of Johnny's dad.

"Hey didn't he say he would be out for the day", another voice said.

"Oh yeah said he was going to a friends house", the first voice said while you heard footsteps walking away from the door.

You let go of the breath you didn't know you were holding and hid under Johnny's blanket in case someone opened the door and after a minute or two you heard talking again.

"Johnny back so soon"

"Oh yeah uh I just came back to grab some stuff then ill be on my way", Johnny said making you relieved to hear his voice.

"Alright then"

"Alright", Johnny said before he opened the door to the room surprised when he couldn't see you.

"Y/n you here", Johnny said after he closed the door scared you might've left the room.

"Thank goodness it's you, where have you been?", you said coming out from under the blanket.