15| Amaya is angry

Start from the beginning

During the breakfast she got to know that her husband had already left. What was with him and his mood swings?

She will surely talk to hum about this behaviour of his, he can't avoid her for lifetime.

It was already late at night, this was the second time she was staying up till late to resolve their differences, why couldn't he take a step in this relationship? Why couldn't he try to talk and solve the problems like a mature person? Why always her?

The sound of door opening caught her attention. He was walking inside.

"Rudra" She said and he gazed at her but soon enough dropped his gaze not able to make an eye contact.

"What has happened to you?" She folded her arms, glaring at him.

"Nothing" He said moving towards the closet without even looking at her.

"Nothing? You disappear early in the morning, then come late at night, do not reply to my messages and when I ask you what has happened then your reply is fucking nothing?" She yelled in frustration.

"I'm not accountable to you for anything" He replied in a blank tone which infuriated her.

"Really? I'm your goddamn wife"

"I know that, you don't have to remind me of this burden all the fucking time" He snapped in anger even though she was anything but a burden to him, he just didn't want to argue.

"Burden? Oh yeah how could I forget, all I'm a burden to you, carry on Rudra" She replied in a dejected tone, hurt was clearly visible.

Rudra wanted to console her but let her be with herself for a while.

Amaya covered herself with a blanket and slept, wiping her tears.

It was early in the morning, Amaya was staring at the empty side of the bed when a notification went off.

'Left for a business trip early morning' The text said, it was from her husband, no explanation, nothing.

They were back to the initial days of their marriage, yet she was glad that he considered to let her know the reason for his absence.

She sighed, Rudra Rajvansh is an unpredictable man, one moment he was going to kiss her the other he went away from her.

She removed the blanket and walked inside the bathroom to do her business.

× × ×

Amaya was feeding Krish his baby food in their room.

"You know what Krishi you father is a douc- I can't even curse him infront of you" She sighed and fed him another bit while he gazed here and there smiling.

"You know he is a, umm he is a....itna gaya guzra aadmi hai ki muh mei bas gaaliya aa rahi hai"

(He is such a gone man that all I can think of are curses to describe him)

Amaya was really pissed at his behaviour, he was gone for 1 week now, with 0 calls and messages.

Amaya sent him the last text 4 days back asking about his well being but he didn't reply.

She stopped texting him after that, if he didn't care then why should she waste her energy worrying for him?

"Krishi, your nanu nani have called us to Delhi, we will go there and have fun" Let your father rott in his business trip, he can go to hell for all I care.

Hey guys!

Rudra is being a jerk, ain't he?

Anyways, I'm really sorry for not updating, but the extra classes for 12th had started in my school just after a break of 6 days post annual exam, henceforth I didn't get enough time to connect to the story and write.

I will try to update tomorrow I promise!

Thankyou so much Rati_p ShivangiK8 Sidnaaz28 divyavemana Aru680 goyalnujal and IsheetaPriadarshini for voting on this story and support it 🥺❤️

AaraAgnihotri Siddharthian07 aur tum dono ko wahi karna hota hai jiske liye mana kiya gaya ho, haina? 😒😒