Chapter-15

[WARNING - There will be violence in this part]

TAEHYUNG POV

"You ready?" I asked her as we were about to enter the room, she sighed and nodded, I held her hand and said, "Don't worry, you can do this". "Yea" she replied and opened the door. We saw Jimin sitting there, "Oh finally you came, this b*tch was killing me," he said with annoyance, I smirked and looked at Lia, "No problem Jimin, the b*tch will be dead soon" I stated. 

Then I looked at YN, she was just staring at Lia while breathing heavily.

YN POV

As I looked at Lia, memories flashed in my mind. I f*cking hate you so much. You ruined my family, my life, and my relationship with Taehyung, [but now it's okay thank goodness]. Still, I will never forgive you for all these sh*ts. 

The good thing is that she is locked to the chair so it will be so f*cking easy for me to beat her to death, I wonder what should I use? 

Then I caught Taehyung staring at me, sh*t he must be thinking I'm weird for just standing and thinking for so long, "What are you thinking?" he asked, "Nothing" I replied, "So...YN you wanna start?" Jimin questioned, "Yes," I said, "Where are the tools or weapons whatever tf you have?" I added, "Here," Taehyung said and showed me a weapons table. 

"Holy f*ck! This is so cool!" I cried excitedly, and both of them chuckled, I took a knife, "Already the knife? Impressive" Jimin commented, "What did you expect?" I asked him, "Bruh I thought you would take whips or sticks or even your hands are strong" He replied. I nodded.

"Anyways now let's start," I said while kneeling in front of Lia, I took the knife and directly stabbed it on her leg, she started screaming and crying, "THIS IS HOW IT F*CKING FEELS WHEN YOU STAB SOMEONE" I shouted at her, "P-please s-stop" She cried out, I quickly pulled out the knife, as blood started oozing out. 

"You want me to stop? Huh?" I asked she nodded quickly, and without saying anything I pierced the other leg, and she started crying again. I got up and looked at her, her feet were covered in blood slowly wetting the floor. "You expect me? To stop? Are you a f*cking idiot or some type of sh*t?" I said.

I then started piercing her skin [on her arms], she cried more and begged to stop, "Why did you trample over their lives?" I asked, no response, I then stabbed that area, and she cried out loud, "Answer me, why did you do this?" I questioned, "I d-do n-not k-k-know" she replied, "WHY?!" I shouted at her making her flinch, "THEY WILL NEVER F*CKING COME BACK!" I screamed at her.

Again those memories came into my mind, "T-they w-will never c-come ba-back" I repeated as I started crying, "I F*CKING HATE YOU, YOU B*TCH!" I cried and started stabbing her arm repeatedly, "You see? Each stab, each drop of blood that you're losing, are the remembrance of those lives, that pain does not even match up with the a** f*cking pain you motherf*cker gave me" I exclaimed.

"What do you find so entertaining? What's so amusing about this?" I asked her while repeating my work on the other hand.

[Author- Lord, I don't know wtf am I writing here]

After a few minutes no sounds were coming from her, "Is she senseless? Or dead?" I asked Taehyung and Jimin, "Idk check her heartbeat," Taehyung said and I put my hand on her chest, "Nah she's alive," I said as I backed off.

"You look like a monster for real," Jimin said while looking at me, "She's more than that, literally I got scared for a bit" Taehyung added, "This will happen to you if you cheat on her" Jimin stated while chuckling, "Thank goodness I won't be going through that," Taehyung said while sighing, "Drink some water," Taehyung said and handed me a bottle.

Jimin then walked to her, "Sh*t this place is full of blood!" Jimin exclaimed. While he was distracted there, "How you feel?" Taehyung asked, "I feel relieved" I replied, "If you feel bad or something you can skip for today baby" he advised, "No need I'm good" I replied, "Okay," he said.

"Who will say, you act so innocent and shy around me, and now look what you did?" Taehyung said, "This is my evil side" I winked at him. He chuckled.

*After waiting*

Suddenly she started moving, okay she woke up now, "Good Morning Miss Lia" I exclaimed while looking at her with a smile. "You are a psycho!" She cried, "Yea just like you, learned from my bestie" I exclaimed while taking a gun, "Goodbye Lia, we were good friends, but you decided to ruin that," I said and pulled the trigger, shooting her. 

I turned around and Taehyung came and hugged me, he took the gun and threw it somewhere in the room, "Good job babe" he said, I hugged him back. Jimin started clapping from the back. After breaking the hug, I was about to turn to look at Lia but Taehyung covered my eyes, "No need to look at her anymore, let's go now, you need to take a shower" he said and I nodded and waved to Jimin and left the room with Tae.

TAEHYUNG POV

After YN went to take a shower, I called Soobin, "Come here with some men, take the body and bury it in xxx Cemetery, also bring the papers which were given by the lawyer" I instructed, "Yes" he said.

To be continued...

-

Please Vote and Comment

-

Author.