Chapter-10

TAEHYUNG POV

I was taken to where the others were, "Lia's place?" I asked Jack, "Yes sir" he replied, I took my gun and a few guards with me, I saw Yeonjun's car outside, and the door to her house was open,  I saw their dead bodies, "James please tell the others to pick this bodies and take them to the hospital," I said to my security guard, he nodded and told the others, then we got in while slowly walking without making a sound.

I heard gunshots upstairs, I got upstairs and saw Heon and Yeonjun punching each other, both of them got their mouths bleeding, I shot Heon in his leg he groaned and fell, and then Yeonjun started beating the sh*t out of him, "Yeojun stop!" I shouted and separated him away from Heon, "Chill!" I stated, "Whatever," he said while removing the blood from his jaw, "Where's Soobin and Jimin?" I asked, "Jimin's in the kitchen I suppose, Soobin's in the backyard, by the way, James! Come here take this away" he instructed [to one of the guards I bought]. 

"You go to Soobin and help him, I will go to Jimin" I ordered, he nodded and left. I went to the kitchen, and I saw Lia throwing pans and other stuff at Jimin and he kept dodging and getting close to her, I got in and stood with Jimin, and she stopped throwing, at that moment I ran into her direction and held her firmly, "Jimin!" I shouted and he came and held her tightly, she started kicking us, and I slapped her on the cheek, "Slap from YN" I said chuckling, "HOW DARE YOU!" she shouted and started screaming, later Jimin took his gun and pointed it to her head, "Another word" he said and she stopped screaming, "Boys take her to my car also tie her up" I said and few guards came in and took her, "F*CK YOU" Lia shouted to me, and Jimin shot on the walls to make her scared.

Later we went to the backyard, and I saw Soobin and Yeonjun taking Jennie's body inside a car, "Yo! What happened? You didn't kill her did you?" I asked, "Nah, we were shooting each other but we both were good at dodging, later Yeonjun came in and hit her from the back and she got unconscious" Soobin replied.

"Jesus Yeonjun," I said, "If I didn't do that they would have been fighting for the rest of their lives," Yeonjun said and rolled his eyes, "Anyways let's go now," I said and we went to my house.

YN POV

I woke up and thought to go outside the room and look around the place, when I opened the door and got outside, "Mam?" an elder lady asked suddenly making me scared, "Omg miss, you scared me" I said, "Do you want anything?" she asked.

 "No, I was just looking around, may I know, who are you?" I asked, "I'm Mary, I work here as a housemaid, mam" she replied, "Mrs Mary, please don't call me mam, call me YN, I'm younger,"  I said and she nodded.

"Where's Taehyung and Jimin?" I asked, "They went out" she replied, maybe to find Lia. F*ck her, "Miss YN?" Mrs Mary asked me "Oh sorry I just zoned out" I replied, "Shall I make you tea or coffee?" She asked, "Coffee would be nice" I answered, "Sure, please wait in your room, I will bring it," she said with a smile, "Okay thank you" I replied.

I went back to the room and sat on the bed, I looked around and saw a picture of Taehyung and me on the nightstand, I unintentionally smiled and took it, I looked at the picture, he looked so cute, however, I remembered someone, Lia.

I kept the photo aside and closed my eyes, but I failed to control my tears, why Lia? What did we ever do to you? We welcomed you to my family, we loved you and yours, but...it's not your fault, it's your father's. 

It's just sad, that we have to suffer because of someone's greed. I think why? Why is she doing this? What was her father's plan? Why did she have to become like him? I wonder what if she killed her mother? Nah she won't be doing that, it's her mother.

If she and her dad wanted money and wealth, why the f*ck, they ask for it in a nice, polite and legal way? Why did they have to murder people? Why those innocent people? She and her father are also humans but...why did they have to kill others? How would they feel getting stabbed? I only don't feel bad for Lia and her father, but also for the people they have murdered. 

It's like something is connected, it feels like information is still missing.

I don't think her father would just randomly kill people, oh wait, if she killed my parents, and Taehyung said she was after me, so now it makes sense her father wanted to kill my family, for just some filthy cash? 

Also, my question is, how and why did dad become close with these people?

To be continued...

-

Please Vote and Comment

-

Author.