Chapter-12

YN POV

"Tae?" I said, "Yea?" he responded, I got up from my seat, went to him and asked, "What are we gonna do now?" I asked, "Well, you can ask her some questions if you want, some papers are on the way," he said, "What papers?" I asked, "You will see" he replied and I nodded. 

I went to Lia, she just looked at me, "I'm just dishearted" those are the words which came out of my mind, I felt like crying again, I went and took my seat, she didn't reply she just stared at me blankly, I hope she feels guilty or if she's still shameless then I don't know what to say.

I massaged my forehead and so many feelings, and thoughts came rushing into my mind.

"YN? Are you okay?" Jimin asked, "No" I replied, he came and sat next to me and said, "It's gonna be fine, don't worry, we will just solve a few things with her and the papers" I nodded.

"Why did you bring that girl?" I pointed at Lisa who was standing in there, "I just wanted her to be here so that she can see her boss" he said rolling his eyes, "Tae? Come here" I said and he came, "What?" he asked, "You got Lia, but what are we gonna do with Heon, Lisa and Jennie?" I questioned, "Probably kill them" He replied caring less. "Wtf? Kim Taehyung you honestly became a monster" I said acting shocked, "YN you're too nice, but didn't you kill people so doesn't that mean you're a monster too?" he asked with a smirk, "Yea but that's a different case I killed only 2 cause they were harming some little girls so I needed to save them" I said, "And I'm saving you from them" he replied, aish he always got some words ready every time. Jimin chuckled cause I became silent, "Shut up" I said pouting, Taehyung smiled.

Then a boy came with a file "There you go sir" he said, "Okay thanks Soobin" Taehyung said looking through the papers, Jimin got up and stood beside him looking at the papers, I went to him and saw them. My eyes widened.

These are the papers from the government, it said Lia and her people killed over 10,000 people, so it is said that she should be either killed by us or by the government, "YN? Which one do you want?" Taehyung asked, "We will kill her,"  I said and looked at Lia she got surprised, Taehyung nodded and signed the papers.

TAEHYUNG POV

"Soobin? Take this" I said and gave it to Soobin, he took it and left, "So there will be few people coming in after we kill these people just to check whether we did it legally or not" I said, "Okay" YN said, "Taehyung?" Jimin whispered to me, "What?" I whispered back, "She gonna kill them now," he asked with curiosity, "I don't know, imma ask her, wait," I told him.

"YN?" I ask, and she hums in response, "Do you want to do anything now?" I questioned.

YN POV

"Do you want to do anything now?" he asked.

He asked if I wanna kill now. Do I want to kill her? I mean like right now? Will I be able to kill her? Or see her getting killed in front of me?

Author- Bruh? You punched the blood out of her body killing her should be easy right, readers? 

YN- Just shut up lemme think

Nah imma need time I can't do this now

"I need time," I said and he nodded, Jimin sighed. "Can I go now?" I requested, Taehyung nodded and I left. 

TAEHYUNG POV

"Why does she need time? These people need to die right now, they don't deserve to live" Jimin started blabbering, "Aishh, you won't understand because you're not in her place, it's okay for her, now let's just wait, she needs time, I will go talk to her" I said, "I know, but since you're going I hope y'all won't get too heated in there" he said with a wink, "Jimin shut up you a**h*le, imma go now bye" I said and ran out of the room, gosh he teases me so f*cking much about YN.

I went closer to my room, I saw the door was open, I saw her covering her eyes and sniffing, she was crying again.

I feel bad for her, she didn't deserve this, and seeing her like this, makes me feel guilty, if I had just taken out the gun at that moment, she would have known about Lia, but her parents would have been there for her, she wouldn't have to go through so much pain, I couldn't protect her parents, I failed to protect them.

But what has happened has happened, you can't change back time, you just have to learn to adapt to it, for now, I wanna do something to see her smile, I just want her to forget about it for a while. Taking her to the beach will be a good idea.

I went to her and sat down beside her, she wiped her tears quickly, and without hesitation, I just hugged her, she didn't move, "YN, please don't cry, I will take you out. Okay? We will go to the beach now, please don't cry" I said looking into her eyes, they showed a sign of relief after what I said, "Okay" she stated and got up, "Also your clothes are in the closet, and the right side is your clothes, left one is my one" I said and she nodded. I left the room, giving her privacy.

I hope taking her to the beach will make her feel light.

YN POV

Oh lord, he just hugged me omggg, why am I blushing? Ughhh, he's so lovely, he said he will take me to the beach, but I still feel bad. Aish the way he said he will take me out made me think it was a date! Maybe later in the future if we both be together again that time I guess?

Okay, Imma change I'm talking too much.

To be continued...

-

Please Vote and Comment

-

Author.