Chapter-05

??? POV

After he left, I lay on the bed and started thinking, if we get to kill her, how will I approach my love? How will she think of me? Should I not take the move? Also, that girl can do something to him, what if I lose him? I need my best friend too. what if, she does something to her before I get up with a plan? what will I do if I lose her too? 

*After a few days*

JIMIN POV

After Lia joined school again, I feel someone is following me more like stalking me. Anyways, my classes were over, and YN left early today since she felt dizzy. I went to the park to have some time on my own. As the weather was good I thought of reading a book at the park. I took a sit on the bench and started reading. 

And again I felt eyes on me, I looked around to see, but nothing, I started reading again.

But...

I heard the sound of a trigger being pulled and a gunshot.

However, I felt it was coming from behind.

I don't know how but within a second I dodged my head to the side, and yes my assumption was right it was a bullet and it was shot in my direction to kill me, thankfully the bullet landed on the grass not hurting anyone

I quickly looked around, someone was there, I took out my gun from my pocket and loaded it, I looked in the direction from where the bullet came, there were bushes but  I saw a man in black clothing, we both made eye contact, then he ran to the right and I followed him. 

While following him I called Taehyung from my watch, "Tae I need you to come to my location with some men" I said in a hurry "Okay you will see my car on your way we are close" he replied, "Okay" I replied and saw the man stealing a bike which was on the road, but how? Did he manage without keys? Oh Jimin how can you forget he probably bought something anyways I saw Taehyung's car. 

The door was open thankfully I got in, "Follow him!" I said to the driver, "Man how did you find him?" Taehyung asked, "I was reading a book in the park, and that dude shoot a bullet to kill me but he missed as I dodged and he ran and I followed him, and now all this" I replied, "I see," he said.

Then we reached a dark alley-

There was a car parked so he had no way of going there with a bike, as he got off we also got off and all of us surrounded him with guns, Taehyung went to him and pulled out his mask, the shocking thing was that it was Lisa

"Wow look who we have here, Lalisa Manoban," Taehyung said with a smirk while holding her wrist tightly not letting her move, "Let me go!" she shouted, "Huh? You think I will let you escape after I got you?" he said, "Please don't kill me," she told begging for her life to be speared, "Never, first you tried to kill Jimin, second you did it not just for anyone you did it for her, lastly you support her in doing this, you are her worker, you are helping her kill innocent people, for what? Just for YN's property all her money" he stated in a severe tone, "Let me go you b*tch" she said and started resisting Taehyung's grip, he chuckled and said, "You do know that I'm much stronger, boys take her" Taehyung said and 2 men held her and took her to the car.

"The fact that we got our enemy's second assistant is just wow," Taehyung said, "Yea but I was surprised how she made her outfit look like a man" I replied and laughed, "Shut up," Lisa said from the back, "And one more word from you I won't be hesitant to kill you" Taehyung stated and she became silent.

"I'm glad that you are safe," he said, "Yea you know me, I'm an expert see, I sensed it" I exclaimed, "But you are still short" he stated while holding his laugh, "Yah shut it," I said and hit his arm, he started laughing.

After reaching Taehyung's house we went to a warehouse and the guard secured Lisa with chains, "They are cold" She said, "They are better than hot metal chains which burn the skin right?" Taehyung asked her and she did not reply.

I and Taehyung took a sit in front of her, "So Miss Lalisa tell me what's her plan?" I asked she did not reply again, "If you do not reply I might do something painful," I said, "Do whatever you want I will not tell," she said, someone's got stubbornness in her veins, "Fine, Taehyung get me the gun" I ordered him, her eyes widen in shock, "Sure man," Taehyung said and threw a gun and I caught it. "Let's see now if you answer us, "I said and smirked.

To be continued...

-

Please Vote and Comment

-

Author.