Chapter-03

YN POV

*At home*

I had my dinner and went to bed, I took my phone and went to 'Photos' to read the lectures' pictures which Lia sent me when I missed them, after reading, I kept scrolling through the pictures, then I came across the pictures of me and him, we were so happy, I trusted you so much but you broke my trust, you broke my trust by killing my family, what did they do to you? They were innocent, "WHY DID YOU F*CKING KILL MY FAMILY KIM TAEHYUNG!" I screamed in pain and rage, I took a deep breath, my eyes got teary, and memories flashed in my mind.

*Flashback*

In Hospital

Taehyung and I were sitting on the sofa which was placed in the opposite direction of my parents' beds. They got into an accident, and right now they are in a coma.

"Hey Tae, I'm going out, I need to get more water," I said to Taehyung, "Okay" he replied and I took my bottle and went out of the room, after taking the water I heard shooting sounds, my heart was beating faster as I panicked, I rushed to the door and opened and saw the thing which I never expected to see.

My parents were sunk in their blood, and there were spots of blood on the walls and....Taehyung had a gun in his hand?!

I ran towards my parents' I saw the two of their heartbeat rate at the electrocardiogram, it was slowly going down, "YOU MOTHER F*CKER GO AND CALL THE DOCTORS YOU BASTARD" I shouted at Taehyung and he went out of the room, I held my mom's chin and started to shake her shoulders, "Mom, please wake up, please" I said and started to cry, then I went to dad, "Dad please, pl-please dad" I started to cry loudly, then the doctor came along with the nurses, but it was too late, their heartbeat rate became 0 the doctor sighed.

"I'm sorry Miss YN, they couldn't make it," he said and left to give me some time, I looked at Taehyung with raging eyes, I went to him and held his shoulders tightly "WHY F*CKING WHY? HUH? WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU? WHY DID YOU KILL THEM, YOU BASTARD?!", "YN calm down, it's not what it looks like," he said, "You killed them! You are a murderer!" I said while backing away from him he's not my sweet Taehyung, "Please listen to me, YN" he said "NO!" I shout, "Please trust me, it's not me, it's her," he said, "How can I trust you Taehyung? You were the only one in the room with my parents and you had the gun in your hand" he then tried to come towards me, "DON'T EVEN DARE TO COME NEAR ME, I HATE YOU KIM TAEHYUNG! I F*CKING TRUSTED YOU, AND WHAT DID YOU DO? YOU KILLED THEM" I again shouted at him, he replied, "YN, please, my love, please listen to me first," he said, "I hate you Taehyung and please get out, I don't want to see you," I said, then within a second his facial expression changed into an angry and scary one, "Okay fine, I will get out, just wait and watch, you will get to know soon," he said and left, I kneeled down on the ground, crying my heart out.