Chapter 15

Third P.O.V.

Alicent was walking to her daughters room. She walks in and it's quiet. She turns to a handmaiden who had walked in confused as why Queen Alicent was in her daughter's room.

"Where's Queen Helaena?" Alicent asks the handmaiden.

"Is she not in her room?" The handmaiden asks confused.

"No. When was the last time you saw her?" Alicent asks.

"Last night. She told me to draw her a bath and that I was excused for the night." The handmaiden told her.

"Your Grace!!" Talya, Alicent's handmaiden yelled with panic in her voice.

"What's wrong?" Alicent asks.

"It is the children." Talya said.

"What's wrong with the children?" Alicent asks.

"That's the thing, Your Grace." Dyana, another handmaiden appeared saying. "They aren't here."

"I helped put them asleep, how are they missing?" Alicent asks.

"We don't know." Talya answered.

"Your Grace, an emergency council meeting has been called." Ser Criston said.

Alicent sighs before quickly walking to the council room. She walks in to see the council members, Aegon and two dragonkeepers waiting.

"What's going on?" Alicent asks.

The head master dragonkeeper starts talking while the second translate.

"Dreamfyre is missing. So are King Aegon's children's dragons." The dragonkeeper said.

"Do you know where she went?" Otto asks.

"No." The dragonkeeper said.

Alicent looked distressed and paced back and forth.

"Mother?" Aegon asks.

"Helaena and the children are also missing. The handmaidens said they haven't seen them since last night." Alicent said.

While the Greens are trying to figure out where Helaena was, the demigods who were deciphering Helaena's riddles, quickly rushed to the council room.

"We've deciphered the riddles." Vendetta announced and Rhaenyra looked up.

Vendetta gives her the paper of what each riddle was. Rhaenyra reads each of them carefully.

"And you deciphered these?" Rhaenyra asks.

"Not just me. But my nieces and nephews who are the children of Athena." Vendetta answered.

That's when Nico and Will walked out from the shadows.

"Nico?" Vendetta asks.

"I have news from Kings Landing." Nico said.

Everyone looked up.

"What news?" Rhaenyra asks.

"They have noticed that Dreamfyre, Helaena, her children and their dragons have gone missing." Nico said as he walked over to the group with his husband right behind him.

"Have they figured out where they've gone?" Daemon asks.

"No." Will said.

Will Solace played by Froy Gutierrez

"We can hit Kings Landing while they least expect it." Clarisse la Rue said with her arms crossed.

" Clarisse la Rue said with her arms crossed

Clarisse la Rue played by Isabelle Fuhrman

"We can't. Just not yet." Rhaenyra starts.

"Wait, she's right." Vendetta spoke causing everyone to look at her.

"What do you mean?" Lucerys asks.

"They are not expecting to be attacked. Which leaves them them defenseless. So we attacked when they least expect it." Vendetta told them.

Daemon and Rhaenyra looked to each other.

"Lady Vendetta, I need to talk with my council members. Can you and the other demigods leave us for just a moment?" Rhaenyra asks.

"Of course. But please never call me Lady Vendetta. Just Vendetta." Vendetta told the woman who nodded.

Vendetta and the rest of the demigods leave and head towards the beach to train.