Chapter 16

Third P.O.V.

Rhaenyra had taken Clarisse and Vendetta's thought into consideration. She had said yes to their idea. So currently Vendetta and everyone in Driftmark were training.

Soon it was time for them to hit Kings Landing. Currently Rhaenyra and her allies were watching Vendetta and her cousins and nieces and nephews doing something.

Rhaenys, Laena, and Baela already knew what they were doing.

"I'm so confused." Lucerys said.

"They are praying." Rhaenys said as she watched Vendetta.

"Praying? For what?" Daemon asks.

"When they fight each of the gods that they pray to give them blessings." Laena answered.

Eventually all the demigods stand up one by one. Travis was saying goodbye to his wife Maris who was worried for him.

"We are ready." Vendetta yelled up to the group.

" Vendetta yelled up to the group

Vendetta's outfit and hair

Rhaenyra nods as everyone got in the boats or dragons

Helaena was staying on Dragonstone with the children as well as Maris who was going to help Helaena, but Dreamfyre was going with them to help fight.

While they were figuring out a plan, Daemon had called ahead to the Gold Cloaks in Kings Landing who were still loyal to him, to get the common people out of Kings Landing quietly.

And while that was happening more dragons appeared. Everyone thought it was the Greens dragons but then realized that Sephtis and the dragons greeted each other like old friends.

There were seventeen new dragons total. Helaena told them that there was eighteen eggs in that one clutch Dreamfyre had that was said to never hatch.

There were nine females and nine males. Vendetta climbs up on Sephtis. She had gotten her cousins, nieces and nephews to claim the seventeen dragons.