Chapter 12

Third P.O.V.

The group were about to leave. Vendetta put a portal up for Travis and Maris to walk through. Laena, Anna and Lucerys were about to walk out but are stopped.

"Wait..." Aemond spoke up causing them to stop. "My Lord Strong. Did you really think that you could just fly about the realm trying to steal my brother's throne at no cost?"

"I will not fight you." Lucerys said. "I came as a messenger, not a warrior."

"A fight would be a little challenge." Aemond mused. "No, I want to put out your eye. As payment for mine. One will serve. I would not blind you."

Aemond throws a dagger towards Lucerys only landing a few feet from him. Anna stands right next to Lucerys.

"I think it's time to go." Anna told the boy, who ignored her.

Mm, I plan to make a gift of it to my mother." Aemond says after a bit of silence.

"No." Lucerys said, making Laena and Anna look at him in shock.

"Then you are craven as well as a traitor." Aemond says.

"Not here." Borros commanded.

"Give me your eye or I will take it, bastard!!" Aemond exclaims angrily walking forward.

Both Lucerys and Anna step back grabbing their swords as Laena quickly planted herself on the other side of Lucerys also with her sword.

"Not in my hall!!" Borros yelled, making Aemond stop in his steps. "The boy came as an envoy. I'll not have bloodshed beneath my roof. Take Prince Lucerys and his guards back to their dragons. Now."

Sephtis and Balerion appeared but watched as Lucerys climb onto Arrax. Their riders soon climbed back on both growling and hissing at Vhagar who knew to stay far away.

Anna looked back at the doors to see Aemond staring at the three of them. Sephtis noticed and turned around and roared. Everyone who heard it we're scared including Aemond.

Vhagar whimpered and lowered her head, before the three dragons fly away.

"Did you know he roared like that?" Laena asks.

"No, I didn't. But I think the way Vhagar reacted, I think he can turn them submissive." Anna answered.

"Do you think that's possible?" Lucerys asks.

"I'll have to ask my aunt Athena who is the goddess of wisdom and battles strategy. She probably knows a bit more." Anna answered.

They soon arrive back on Dragonstone where they are greeted by Rhaenyra who smiled at her son.

"I'm going further down the beach." Anna told her friend.

"What are you going to do?" Laena asks.

"Going to talk to my aunt Athena." Anna answered before going further down the beach being watched by Rhaenyra.

"Where is she going?" Rhaenyra asks.

"She found out about something and she needs the knowledge from her aunt." Laena answered.

Anna stops at the beach where she sees her aunt Athena.