12. 𝘈𝘶𝘯𝘵 𝘙𝘰𝘴𝘦

Song: Trauma by NF

**

~ Asher Alexander Bernardi ~

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

~ Asher Alexander Bernardi ~

I quite honestly fear getting close to people because I feel they will eventually end up walking out of my life, no matter how close we are. 

Or be forced to take me to the store just to leave me with nothing to walk home alone in the pouring rain.

Fucking fantastic.

You have every right to leave someone, both physically or emotionally, but at least tell them why because what is more painful to being abandoned is knowing you're not worth an explanation.

I could feel my binder tighten around my chest as the rain soaks my sweatshirt, the way my dirty blond hair sticks to my face as the water drips from it and my gaze fixed on my feet as my feet slush through the muddles on the light gray concrete.

The way my eyes tear up as each step becomes more and more painful.

The more I question if the walk to the place I'm meant to come home or if I should just throw myself in front of the traffic that continues to wiz past.

That thought leaves my mind just as quick when something Kyan once told me jumps to the surface, 'sometimes even to live is an act of courage and you my new friend — are the most courageous of us all.'

That was said within four days of us meeting before I came out as trans.

The walk was a total of three hours which probably should have been one if it was for the many times I almost fell to the ground in pain — and I may have accepted that fate.

Finally walking — more like limping — up the large drive way to the door, only for the universe to be fucking testing me or some shit because the door was locked and despite the cars in the driveway nobody answered as I knocked, although I wouldn't be shocked if each driving person in the house has more than one car, why wouldn't they?

Rich people shit I guess.

Somehow the store only seemed to brew harder and the wind speed picked up tens-fold.

Deciding to just give in and allow my legs to give up, sliding back into the wall in hopes to shield my shivering body from the harsh winds — I do suppose it's just a waiting game, maybe I can try to fall asleep or something.

**

"Asher?" I hear a voice question as my head shoots up, my eyes briefly meet the glance of a concerned looking Dahlia before I quickly averted my eyes towards the fascinating looking nail in the side of the hall, it looks like it once hung a welcome sign but I know how annoying those things get when it's windy. "What are you doing out here? Wait, don't answer that.. You're soaked, you are going to catch a cold so how about we get you inside, take a warm shower, I will set some dry clothes out on your bed for you and then prepare some tea — I heard you like that — how does that sound?"