XXXIV. Saviors

‼️
DISCLAIMER
I HAVE RETURNED! BUT AT A COST, I DO NOT REMEMBER MUCH AS TO WHAT HAS HAPPENED.
As said so, I have decided to change up the character's personality a little, if I can. If you notice any changes in that I apologize.
And yes, this isn't a dream. I am BACK BACK! I hope everyone's prepared too, boy will I be writing 😈
‼️

A/N
I went back and noticed I didn't write the Keepers leaving the laboratory, so let's say they had and they're someplace else

꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷

PREVIOUSLY

I paid close attention to the conversation, listening to everything I could. But, Audrey got me out of my thoughts by nudging my shoulder again.

I looked at her again, and she nodded her head to the door once again. But this time, I could see from the big window that three heads were poking from the other side. One was hanging from a fishing pole, and one I knew too well.

It was the Butcher Gang.

They found us.

꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷

(Y/N)s POV

If there was a time to escape, it would be now. I looked back to Wilson and Alice and it seemed they didn't notice the fishing pole sticking out of the window.

Audrey nodded her head backward to signal we should get out of here. I'd say we have enough information to tell the others, but...

When will we ever see Wilson again? What if his plan succeeds and he manages to get what he wants? Can't we just end this now and figure out the rest later?

Audrey could tell I was in a troubled thought and she seemed to figure it out quickly. He pulled me out of my head and nudged my shoulder, "We'll figure something out, but right now, we need to find the others again." She whispered.

She was right. We can't just be cooped up in here forever, Alice and Tom are probably worried sick, not to mention Bendy. 'I hope he's okay...'

I nodded my head in agreement, and we looked at the Angel and Wilson, which Wilson was now being crushed with questions from Alice. Alice was pissed, she couldn't think straight, and she wanted answers. Maybe this would was the closest thing she's heard to hope of finding a way out of the studio.

Me and Audrey take small steps back, edging our way to the door quietly and slowly so as to not disturb Alice's little tantrum, as she's now slamming her fist in the desk to get Wilson's attention out of frustration.

As I looked down at the floor, papers of Wilson's plans were scattered around. I looked to Wilson, still scared of Alice and too focused on her, I reached down quickly, swiftly, and as quiet as I could be, a grabbed three of them without the two noticing.

Audrey quickly ran out of the automated door, leaving me to follow behind. As the machine opened quick, Alice and Wilson had taken notice of the noise and turned around, only to see us bolting out of the other door to the lab and running for our lives, with the Butcher Gang following behind with their gurgles of language.

I hear them quickly begin to take action, Alice, already pissed off at Wilson, starts yelling and screaming in annoyance. "FUCKIN.. GODDAMN IT WILSON!" I hear her voice echo through our running.