I. Trust Your Dreams

⚠️WARNING: This chapter may have mentions of catcalling and some little offensive comments! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!⚠️

꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷

You wake up from your dream. This dream has happened for three nights already and you were sick of it. This dream was asking you for something. To do something, but you weren't. You thought about it until you had to get up for work.

You worked at "Steams n' Beams" for a few months now, and it was an okay job. Besides the annoying kid always in there, the workers were fun people. Your good friend worked there, she was older than you and her name was Linda.

Linda Stein.

Her husband also went missing, just like your brother. That's why you guys are close. You guys have so much in common from the start.

You get up from bed, exhausted. At least you get a half day today. You've worked non-stop this week and your boss saw that. You got "Employee of the Month" and got a half day, which is today.

Standing up, with a hunchback, you walk over and open the door. How you can't wait for this day to be over. You walk out and go downstairs, you tripped at the last step and almost fell. 'What a morning..' you thought.

"Morning sweet pie!" Your mom says from the kitchen. "Where's dad?" Your cracked up voice questioned. Your dad is always here making some coffee. "Your dad left for work already. It's just going to be me at home."

You straighten your back and walk over to your mother and she hands you a coffee. "Already a few steps ahead of you!" She joked. You smile tiredly and took a swig. You looked at your watch and noticed the time. It's 8:26AM. You're supposed to be at work at 9:45AM.

You finish your coffee and set it near the sink. "I'll be getting ready now." You say. You walked up the stairs and with some caffeine put into you, you could focus to not trip on the stairs.

You do the daily work you'll do. Brush your teeth, brush your hair, wash your face, the things you'll do in the morning. It was about 8:57AM when you finish.

(Y/N) POV ꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥

"Alright mom I'm heading out. Wish me luck." I say. I was going to go there for some more coffee to fill me up for the day. "Alright sweetie have a good morning! And have a good day!" Mom walks up to me and kisses my cheek. Then she quickly hugs me. I jokingly push her off and walk outside.

I get into my car and insert the keys. I lean on the steering wheel with my head and stay like that for a few minutes. 'Todays just a half day. You can do it..' I tell myself. I close your eyes and almost fall asleep. Until, someone goes knocking on my window. It startled me a little bit, but once I looked up, I realized it was just my mother. I roll down my window.

"Yes?" I say. "Honey, you forgot this!" She hands me my lunch. "Oh mom, I'm only working a half day today." I say laughing a little. "Oh, no wonder why you were SO happy!" She says with sarcasm.

"Alright mom I'll see you later." "Alright love you!" She walks away to the porch waves goodbye. Today, hopefully, will end soon.

꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷