XXXIII. Never Noticed

‼️DISCLAIMER‼️

This is a super late update and I'm so sorry!

I'm trying my best to get these out, but school is taking a toll on me. I recently also started the new story to get the main jest of it. I apologize once again.

꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷

PREVIOUSLY

(Y/N)s SIDE

꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥

"We're killing this demon once and for all, (Y/n)," he turns around and had a grimacing smile on his face. Alice just smirked at me with full entertainment.

My eyes go wide. I shouldn't be this shocked, but when you actually hear it from someone else, it's different. Way different.

"..W-...What?"

BENDYS SIDE

꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥

(Y/n)s friends and the Butcher Gang quickly ran off into the North Wing, leaving me near the wall to sit and wait.

When all this is over, I'll never leave (Y/n)s side. She'll always be next to me. I should've learned the first time, but I didn't for this to happen three times. I was stupid, so stupid for even letter her go.

There's nowhere safe here, but it seems that her safest place down here is with me. And I'll make sure of that.

꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷

(Y/N)s POV

"Ohh, (Y/n)... Did you really not see this coming?" Wilson says with a laugh.

"She's always so clueless!" Alice laughs. I stand there along with Audrey, my heart cracking. Why is this such a big deal to me? I did see this coming from the day I heard Bendy speak about Wilson.

"Y- You won't be able to kill him. You can't. It's not possible," I said. Audrey lifted her hand and placed it on my shoulder, giving me a little comfort. I could tell she felt unease.

"Watch, dear... and you'll help us do so," he laughs. "We have so many other people helping us, and some I thought were just fairytales..."

"Fairytales..? W- What? What're you saying, Wilson?" Audrey asked, also very and severely confused.

"Allow me to explain, dear.." he smiles brightly, but deadly. He walks over to the wall of drawings, grabbing a few.

Once he got all the ones needed, he walked back over to us. I took the time when he was looking for the drawing to look around my surroundings.

There were a few syringes on trays with fluid in them, some with the color ink like in the tunnel. The old, medieval torture device was still in the room, weird looking test tubes were around the place, as desks with maps and blueprints, and chairs. This place somehow looked like a wreck, but also neat.