*Chapter 20*

Okay guys, I felt like a full-on npc, writing the notes at the end of every chapter and I didn't want y'all to think I have no sense of humour or whatever💀
I'm just reassuring you that I'm not an npc. But anyways, back to the point, I decided that I will finally put some pictures in the story bcs it felt so boring and I definitely needed some change in the story. Also, the notes that the author ( me) writes are gonna be at the top of the chapter bcs why not😦I'm finally going to put trigger warnings at the start of the chapters ( ex: swearing, self h@rm, abus€, etc.) for people who get triggered easily.
And next, at the start of every chapter I'm going to put the character's POV, day, month, year and time. That's the same for when the character's POV changes. ( Bro, why am I so bad at explaining💀💀)
Well, that's all. Now I'm leaving you read the chapter because I just wasted your time😧😧

--------------------------------------------------------------

(Warning: None)

Y/N's POV
May 26, 1985
9:00 am

-------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, wow! The time went on so fast! I literally still felt like it was November. And yet, it was Saturday. The day of the prom. How long I've waited for that! At this point, I can't wait to make new memories with everyone attending the prom. And by memories, I mean reminding them that I'm better than them. ( Is that Y/N being a bad bitch?!?!)

In this wonderful Saturday morning, I felt really relaxed for the first time in a while and I was pretty chill. Instead of sticking to my old morning routine, I put more effort in my skincare, I showered properly, ate breakfast, which was a rare thing to be seen and I genuinely felt really good after my morning routine. Definitely refreshed.

When I was done with everything, I got back to my room to choose my outfit for staying at home. It was nothing too much. Just some gray sweatpants, a cropped t-shirt, a necklace, some socks and of course, the unskipable for me Victoria secret perfume that had become my scent.

 Just some gray sweatpants, a cropped t-shirt, a necklace, some socks and of course, the unskipable for me Victoria secret perfume that had become my scent

( I didn't mention that I was also putting a picture of the outfit the character wears)

( You can change it if you'd like)

After I got changed, I looked at myself in the mirror and after a debate whether I looked good or not, I did some skincare.
But before that, I removed the curtains from the window and looked outside to see it being a sunny and warm day. The sky was clear blue and the sun was absolutely blinding me but it was better than rain. I let my room get some sunlight by the window that was usually hidden by the blinds and the curtains.

I went over to my dresser that was overloaded with skincare shit on top of it. I put some creams and oils on my face since today was a special day for me and I barely did that anyway. After I was finished, I headed over to the bathroom where I brushed my teeth and fixed up my hair.