*Chapter 11*

I got dizzy and felt my legs weaken. The next moment I was saved from the terrible feeling of vomiting. I fell to the ground and my eyes closed on their own. No, I hadn't fallen asleep, I fainted.

Probably more than two hours have passed by and even though i was almost dead, i knew it. I couldn't wake up or open my eyes or say anything. How would i tell them i'm not dead if i can't wake up?

---Time skip---

I began to wake up and opened my eyes slightly. They were still heavy, but somehow I opened them, with almost no problems. I was no longer in the glowing schoolyard, but in a gloomy hospital with Charlie, Dad, and Michael by my bed talking about something. I didn't hear about what. I opened my eyes almost full, but they were still blurred. My head ached.
I groaned quietly and softly, rather than a way to signal that I was awake because I couldn't say anything. I had a tube in my mouth that I couldn't remove even if I wanted to.

My eyes started getting less blurry so in less than a minute my eyes were opened perfectly and i could see my family looking at me.
"Y/N! You're awake!" Michael shouted, excitedly. After that, they called a doctor to come and remove the tube from my mouth. A few minutes passed and a doctor was already standing next to me, removing the tube.
"What happened?" dad asked, probably being happy and worried at the same time. I started telling them about what happened.
"I can't really remember but all i know is that i got off the bus and started walking towards the school. I started hearing some voices then i fainted.."
"What kind of voices? Whose voices were they?" my dad asked again, visibly receiving enlightenment.
"I don't remember.... One of the voices was a kid's and the other one was a voice of a male guy and... I think it was Michael.."
"What? What did the voice say?" Michael asked and jumped from his seat.
"I don't remember.." I said.

After this terrible, upsetting coversation,my dad informed me that i wasn't going to school for three days and that I would be discharged from the hospital tomorrow.
I really wanted to have some company while i was there but unfortunately they all had to go. At least, if not that, Michael promised to write to me as soon as he got home.
"So, to sum it all up, this is not one of your happiest days" the doctor said, sarcastically.
"Well, could have been better.." I said, feeling a little bit better having some company and someone to talk to.
"I'm Lexi Jacobs, by the way!" she introduced herself, pulling her hand for a hand shake.
"I'm Y/N Emily! I think i have seen you somewhere!" I introduced myself, too and shaked her hand.
"Oh, i'm 17 years old and i'm still going to school! I have seen you, too. That's probably where you know me from!" she explained quickly.
"Yeah, i have seen you a few times... Anyway, why are you here and not at school?"
"Well, i miss school a lot and that's because i work here as something like a part-time job, until i graduate. My dad works here and he wants me to help him here, so I'm kind of an assistant"
"So you barely go to school and mostly work here?" i asked, surprised.
"Yeah, pretty much! We can be friends if you want!" she said and suggested we become friends. I agreed and unfortunately she had to leave and go to school.
"Bye! See you at school!" I waved her goodbye and I lay down on the comfortable pillow, even more curled up in the sheets. She waved back and left.

It was 2 pm and i had nothing to do at all. I tried to go back to sleep but there was a mess in my head. I was thinking for a lot of things at once and i couldn't even think about going to bed. I rolled a lot in the bed and finally, when i realized i wasn't going to fall asleep, i just stared at the ceiling, blankly. After a few minutes of staring, i took out a book from my bag and opened to the page, i had reached.

Then the whole day, until 6 pm, i didn't do anything, instead of reading and eating when the nurse brought me food. I have been waiting for Mike to write to me and i have been checking my phone for the whole day. It was hopeless to wait for something that should have happened four hours ago. I started to get angry and tired of waiting for him to write to me, assuming he promised to write to me. I left my phone on the night stand and turned my volume down with the thought i don't want to receive a message anymore.