​🇹​​🇭​​🇷​​🇪​​🇪​

I was sitting next to the Ethan kid and the teacher was calm

She let you eat as long as you paying attention.

So ma ass was munching on ma doughnuts.

"Ay-" Before she could say anything I HAD to cut her off.

"Aish. Just Aish." I mumbled and she smiled and nodded.

"Aish. what's the answer to the question?" She asked with a smile on my face and I read it.

"You asking me cs i'm Muslim right?" I asked and she looked at me confused.

"What? No. I want to see what you know. Your forgetting I don't know you." She mumbled.

Meh she seems nice. Don't feel like giving her a hard time.

"There are a hunned and fourteen chapters in the Quran." I mumbled taking another bite of my doughnut.

"Wait sorry Kels. Say that again." Ethan mumbled looking at me and I looked at him confused.

"Say what again?" I asked and he smiled.

"The number." He whispered.

"A hunned and fourteen?" I asked slightly confused and he smiled.

"I love yo accent." He whispered and I smiled.

"Notti did you really stop my lesson to flirt with Aish?" Kelsey asked and he looked at her.

"Kels I wasn't flirting you would tell if I was flirting. If I was it'd b something like this." He mumbled grabbing my chin and I slapped his face before he could go any closer.

"Never kiss a bitch you just met." I mumbled and He looked at me before holding onto his face.

"You hit me." He mumbled and I smiled.

"Sorry not sorry." I mumbled and Cj came back in.

"Aish cmon." He whispered and I grabbed my stuff and looked back at Ethan.

"Sorry kid." I whispered walking out with Cj.

~

"So look, I wouldn't say I deal with troubled kids, I deal wid you hood niggas who always think you know best. But listen, you a straight A kid. You really wanna b up doin all big gang shit?" Cj asked and I looked and him blankly.

"Wait first of all who said I was in a gang?" I asked and he smiled.

"Ayesha. I didn't mean you. I mean in general. Don't think of me as your mentor. I'm your friend, someone you can come to whenever. I'll listen n you talk. Nothing you say will go to anyone else I swear." He mumbled and I looked at him with a mug.

"You come to all your lil students with that speech?" I asked and he smiled.

"Nope. I just tell em straight up." He mumbled leaning back and the door burst open.

"Yo Cj that Ayesha kid she hit me bro like a nigga wasn't even tryna make a move I was showing Kels an example n she just straight up hit me." Ethan mumbled facing the opposite way.

"You best get your lil stu-" Before he continued he looked at me.

"Ugh. As I was saying. You best get your lil student to stop hitting people on her first day." He mumbled sitting next to me and I looked at Cj.

"Ion like this kid. Or his lil rude ass, bitchy friend. I don't have friends Ceej. I have opps." I mumbled grabbing his pringles and walking out but he stopped me.

"Your welcome." He mumbled and I looked at him.

"Appreciated." I mumbled.

~

This shit is boring ASF 

I've slept in 2 classes and the teacher i'm with rn is a bitch.

He look gay too. 

Math teachers these days.

"Can you just get on with the work?" He asked and I looked up at him.

"Can you not see me writing? Or is you blind?" I asked and he walked over to me.

"Talk to me like that again I dare you." He mumbled leaning towards me and I covered my nose.

"Wallahi your breath stinks. You want a mint? I got some in ma bag I swear I won't charge you foe it." I whispered and he glared at me turning red.

"OUT-" Before he could finish Ceej grabbed my hand.

"Mr Lawson I am sorry about her." He whispered and I looked at him.

"Hey Ceej." I mumbled and he glared at me before grabbing my bag and going to his office.

"What was you thinking?" He asked rubbing his head while I sat next to Ethan, Darrien and some other curly ass kid.

"What? His breath really do smell." I mumbled grabbing a chocolate bar.

"Ayesha. You can't say shit like that to teachers mane." He mumbled grabbing his phone and I smiled.

"I already called Shak he's on his way." I whispered throwing a popcorn in my mouth and smiling.

We damn well know Shak was gonna b noticed when he get here..............