​🇸​​🇮​​🇽​

I went past his ass and got to the Crystal bitch and hit her with the bottle in my hand.

"Aisha no." Cj yelled grabbing me and she just held onto her head.

"Nah the bitch wanna b talking hot on my religion all over a nigga that don't fucking claim her. Be serious nigga." I screamed at her and someone aka Iysis grabbed me and sat me on a chair.

"Calm down." He mumbled standing in front of me.

"Yea get yo bitch ass brother to sit yo lil ass down hoe!" She yelled and I looked at Iysis.

"I say you shut yo bitch ass up foe he really let her pounce on yo ass." Kion mumbled walking in with Shak.

"Wa happen." Kion asked and I looked at Darrien.

"This nigga started ranting over a nigga that don't fucking claim her n the bitch slapped me for what? Cs i was talking the truth? You a pussy ass bitch nigga. Yo ass can go to fucking hell!" I yelled at her and Darrien held onto my shoulder.

"Beat. Her. Ass." He whispered and I looked at Cj.

"Don't even." He mumbled and I smiled.

"AND she said I snuck up. Let's battle it out fr since I "Snuck" up on yo ass." I mumbled and he sighed.

"You get a 1 minute and a half." He whispered and I smiled.

"MAKE IT 2 FUCK I LOOK LIKE?!" She yelled and I smiled.

"Dat gives me a hunned and 20 seconds to kill you hoe." I mumbled and Kion looked at me.

"Don't kill her." He mumbled and I stood up.

"Not making any promises. If I kill the bitch I kill her init." I mumbled n security moved but held me back while Cj started the timer.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Go." He mumbled and they let the both of us go and I beat that hoe ass.....

~

All 3 of my brothers was pulling me off the bitch while her ass laid on the floor passed out. 

"You ain't on ma game nigga! Watch ya mouf next time!" I yelled n she opened her eyes mad slow and managed to flip me off.

Don't chat shit next time hoe.

I wiped my lip wid da lil bit of blood n Ethan and the other 2 was right behind me.

Kion, Iysis AND Shak was carrying me to Cj's office.

Once we got in there I sat on the chair n grabbed a ice pack from the freezer and put it on my knuckles. 

Dat shit was swollen mad.

"Damn well near killed the bitch." Ethan mumbled sitting next to me.

"Ha hoe ass know next time not to fucking slap me n a bitch won't go to fucking god bro. Pussy niggas need to keep they fucking mouf shut. Yo hoe ass ain't shut up I shut yo hoe ass up tf." I mumbled.

A bitch was maddddd.

And what hoe?

I'll fuck you up too if you got a problem...

Cj walked in n looked at me.

"You calm?" He asked and I ignored his question.

"Yo ian wanna get on yo bad side now." Darrien mumbled.

"You a pussy ass bitch nigga." Dd whisper yelled and I looked at him and he shut up mad fast.

"I'm kidding." He whispered.

"Yo ass going to jail." Kion mumbled and I smiled.

"Wallahi she come back again imma kill the bitch and there ain't no fucking stopping me." I mumbled and my phone rang.

Ian know the number but answered it anyway.

"Hey baby." 

"Dad?" 

"Heyy pooch. How you?" 

"Um... Okay ig." 

Ian know what to say so I looked at my brothers who just looked at me urging for me to put it on speaker.

"So um. Ma I got like 2 months left. I wanna know how you doing before I see you." 

"Um I just got in a fight if that's what your asking." 

"Oh shitttt. You win?" 

"What do you think I am? A pussy? Fuck no ofc I won." 

"Damn ma. How the boys?" 

"Um they're good. Dad why you call me?" 

"Mami your in the hill. Sugar. Hill. Bebeh that's mad close to the bronx." 

"Okay....You been shot at, held to a gun point, yo ass has jumped over fucking counters and now you decide to be a pussy?" 

"Mami. Imma changed man, ion do illegal shit no moe. I changed for you. And your brothers as well as your mum."

"So you coming to the hill or not?" 

"...............I'll do it for you and the boys. I gott-" 

Damn line went dead. 

I looked at the boys and Kion kicked over the chair.

"Fuck that nigga. Nigga best not come in my fucking house or his ass is fucking dead." He mumbled storming out and Cj got the other boys to leave.

"You good?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Peachy."....................................................... .