​🇹​​🇼​​🇴​

Fuck this shit

Fuck this shit. 

I didn't wanna get up and "Go to a new school" 

Like come on. What do I look like?

I'm 15... like imma smart ass kid like gimmi some math equations and i'm good to go. 

Fuck was Bubbles thinking when he applied me there?

This shit is bouta be boring asf.

"POOCH! WAKE UP!" Iysis yelled storming into my room and I grabbed my tazer from under my pillow and once he was close enough I zapped it in his face and he moved back.

"Wallahi do it again and imma drag ya ass off the bed.

I knew he was being for real. Being half Muslim and half Christian....has it's perks. 

I got mad shame in ma last school for apparently being a Chrislam baby like wtf.

My mum might b Muslim and ma dad might b Christian which do make me a Chrislam baby but nigga you ain't gotta be so rude about it.

Most of ma fights started cs of that OR niggas was just talkin hot n had to put a bitch in they place tf.

"Pooch cmon mama you gotta go or you gon be late." Shak mumbled walking in.

"Damn bubbles you high as a bitch." I mumbled and he smiled.

"Get ready." He whispered grabbing Iysis's ear and leaving my room.

Iysis the annoying one and the no brain one.

Shak the father.

Kion the "teenager" that behaves.

And me? I'm the baby.

I got up and showered after brushing my teeth and a bitch took a hour in there tf.

I washed my hair and what?

Ugh curly hair is not easy to deal with.

I kinda told ma dad a few years ago I wanted to cut my hair and he did not take that well.

Ugh why he always in trouble?

But he enjoys it. I won't lie Kion and Iysis was not cool after he got locked up and mama took it even harder.

Shak was over it in a year and me? I was a tots daddy's girl.

Holy shit. I didn't know what I was gonna wear.

God, Allah, be on my side please.

I damn well forgot to sort my shit out for today. 

You know Ayesha don't get her shit together especially if it's for school.