​🇸​​🇮​​🇽​​🇹​​🇪​​🇪​​🇳​

Aisha's been ignoring me for the past.............

7 hours.

Ion know what the fuck her problem is but she needs to fix it before I get to her door.

Sike. 

I'm already at the door.

"Yo Kion open the door." I mumbled and he opened it and he had a bruise on his face.

"Where tf you get that from?" I asked and he looked at me.

"You best get your girl before I put ma hands on her." He mumbled walking off.

I went into her room and instantly a shoe was thrown at me.

I swear if that hit me, she would have been dead.

"Was yo prolem?" I asked and she was bout to throw another shoe at me but I grabbed her hand.

"Chiil out. Was wrong?" I asked and she looked like she was bouta cry.

My baby neva cries.

"Aisha. Wa happen?" I asked and she managed to get out of my grip and walked away from me.

"Your not playing that game." I mumbled pulling her back towards me.

"Let me go." She mumbled.

Nah she fr sounded like she was gonna cry her heart out.

"Ma, what happened n that's the last time imma ask." I mumbled n she looked at me.

"I killed him." She whispered.

Ha. 

Funny.

"Cut the bullshit. What did you really do?" I asked letting her go and she looked at me.

Um care to explain.

She put her hands out and there was blood all over it.

"Aisha i'm not playing. You cut yourself?!" I yelled at her and a tear left her eye.

"It's not mine!" She screamed at me.

"Who's is it?" I asked and she fell on the floor n stayed there.

"Ion know." She whispered.

"So why you crying?" I asked sitting next to her.

"Cs that was someones baby." She mumbled looking at me.

Sirens.

God no.

"Aisha did you kill kill him?" I asked and she nodded.

"I'm going to jail Notti. Don't make them take me." She mumbled crying even harder and I hugged her and she just sobbed.

"Yo why the fuck do you got cops outside ma crib?" Iysis asked coming in her room.