​🇪​​🇮​​🇬​​🇭​​🇹​

Damn

Damn.

I neva knew he took it that bad.

I looked at Pops n he was rethinking his whole life.

Kion was just screaming his ass off.

"Quiet tf down. You want her to hear?" I asked pulling his arm and he looked back at pops.

"Yo ass lucky I ain't tell Aisha." 

"Tell me what?" We all looked at her and froze.

"Nothing." Iysis mumbled and she looked mad confused.

"Um it's clearly something cs Kion  in tears. Kion neva cries." She mumbled grabbing her tazer.

"Put it down." I mumbled and she looked at me.

"Shakur what is it." She whispered kinda scared.

"Is it mama? Is she okay? I tried calling her yesterday but nothing went through. I think her wifi is shit." She mumbled and Kion looked at pops.

"Fuck you. And fuck your life too." He mumbled going into his room.

Aisha just stood there with a confused look on her face and I really didn't blame her. 

I can't tell her.

It would break my heart to see my baby sister like that.

"Shak what is it?" She asked and I sighed.

"You might wanna tell her." I whispered looking at pops and he sighed.

"I can't do that to her. She'd never talk to me again." He whispered and she was just standing there.

"Yo Aisha Ddot broke your remote!" Dd mumbled and I went and grabbed they lil asses and made them go to the court.

"You have to tell her." I mumbled and he looked daggers at me.

"No you tell her." He fired back.

"I'LL TELL HER!" Ice yelled and we all looked at him.

"Tell me what?" She asked and Ice grabbed her shoulders and sat her on the chair.