​🇹​​🇭​​🇮​​🇷​​🇹​​🇪​​🇪​​🇳​

2️⃣ ​🇼​​🇪​​🇪​​🇰​​🇸​ ​🇱​​🇦​​🇹​​🇪​​🇷​

I was in my room minding my business when Kion came in with Aiko wrapped round his hand.

"Yo lil boyfriend wanna see you." He mumbled n I looked at him confused.

"Where?" 

"Outside." He mumbled leaving n I could tell he was high asf.

I didn't know how to dress.

And I couldn't even call him n ask since the idiot blocked his phone for like 10 minutes.

Ugh boys these days.

I took a shower n lotioned my skin before putting on my clothes.

It was nothing to major but still looked cute asf.

I ran downstairs n there was a black car with blue lights inside and clearly Notti was inside.

I went in the front n he was sitting there on his phone in the driver's seat.

Hello to you too.

"Hey ma." He whispered locking his phone.

"Hey. Was dis about?" I asked shutting the door.

"Well yo lil fans wanted us to do some corny shit." He mumbled rubbing his eyes.

"What kind of corny shit?" 

"A yt couple shit." He mumbled n I snickered.

"Fr?" 

"Yes fr. It's mad weird like what person does that shit?" 

"You don't have to if you don't want to." I mumbled going on my phone n he made me look at him.

"It's what you wanna do." He whispered leaning in but not kissing me.

"I wanna do it so I get to prank yo ass." I mumbled and he smiled n turned the camera on.