*Hours skip to night time...*

(Khan's P.O.V.)
I started to feel my body...
I woke up not too long ago but my body hurt like inferno...
Especially my stomach...
It was dark and I could barely see anything, so I slowly got out of the bed I was in and stopping since the pain in my stomach was actually bothering me...
I started to think, but nothing made any sense...
'Why am I in a bed? Why are my wounds bandaged? Why am I not in a cell?' i asked these questions in my head...
I got up with a bit of struggle and started to walk but my foot tripped on something and I started to fall till something soft and fluffy caught me, I started to feel what I was being held by, and when I felt something grab my arms and I looked up and saw a pair bright blue eyes pierce the darkness, and now I remembered were I saw them, it was that Snow Leopard that interrogated me...
"You shouldn't be out of bed..." she said plainly...
"Like you care you hair ball..." I said as I tried to move more, but she only held me tighter and making me wince from pain...
She only let out a annoyed sigh before forcefully guiding me back to the bed where I was at, and I knew I couldn't match her strength or speed...
"Rest, you need it."
"Why are you even helping me? A few hours ago you were torturing me for info..."
"Few hours? How long do you think you were out?"
"3-4 hours, jo no sabe..."
"It has been 5 days..."
"5... days..."
"Yes, now sleep. Or I'll make you..." she said as she got up and started to leave...
" *chuckles* "
"What's so funny?" She asked slightly annoyed as she stopped in her tracks...
"That you and me are not THAT different... We're blunt and honest right out the window and that act like the world may be against us, but not really..."
"You are making no sense human..."
"Well then, welcome to Earth, where nothing makes sense... by the way... name's Khan Mikote, Blazing Angels Assault troop..."
" ... General Darvis, Terrain Adapter..."
"Nice to meet... you... General..." I managed to muster before I fell asleep...

(Lynetta's P.O.V.)
I watched as the human Khan, finally went to sleep as I started to leave the room...
It is hard to be honest, it is confusing how to understand how he is even thinking...
I arrived at the room that I shared with the rest of the generals...
"Already back? Let me guess, watching them made you tired?" Adelina said jokingly, which annoyed me...
"No, one of the humans woke up..." I replied...
"Please don't tell me..." Cervina said as she was getting worried...
"He is un-harmed and asleep, I just don't understand them..."
"Who woke up?"
"The one called Khan Mikote... He tried to get up and I put him back in bed, and then he started talking... Saying his name, his position in their squadron, and saying how me and him have much in common..."
"Looks like he was happy to see you..." Ahren mentioned...
"Or the fact that I put some sleeping antidote on him before he realized anything..." I replied...
"And the mood just got killed..." He commented back...
"You know that is just how she is..." Cervina mentioned....
"Yeah, I know, but what do we do now?" Ahren asked...
"We wait... The physicians said that they all should be better by tomorrow morning..." Cervina commented as she leaned back on her chair...
"Then we could finally start getting answers..." I heard a voice behind me...
I looked back to see Chloe walking in still in her full attire...
"Is your uniform fused to your skin? Or do you just live in it?" Adelina asked as she seemed surprised...
"Very strange question..." Chloe replied...
"Very strange to see you in the same mood at night with you still wearing your uniform like nothing happened..." Adelina said as she was getting bored by this...
"Is called being well dressed, while everyone seemly forgets that now..."
"And what we do is called 'being comfortable...'"
"You can have your comfort when we finally get the peace talks underway... Speaking of it, has the Empress been informed?"
"Cervy is going to be informing herself to the Empress..."
"When?"
"Right now" Cervina said as she started to leave...
"Try not to get distracted by her beauty..." Adelina joked wth her before she left for the hall...
"Ha-Ha-Ha very funny Adeli..." Cervina said as the door closed behind her...