1.

"Ryylaann..." Dominik's voice sang through the house. "I'll find you, little brat." Rylan held her breath as she heard his footsteps getting louder. It wasn't long before she saw his shoes moving around the bed.

But she had to breath! She tried to exhale slowly and quietly, but it came out too quickly and then she had to breath in again. His feet halted and he bent down slowly, dragging it out for effect. She already knew that she had been found. He had heard her quiet little huff of air.

Suddenly, he looked under the bed and smirked, singing out "I fooouuunnd yoouuu." His hand shot out reaching for her. Rylan squealed and scurried to the other side of the bed.

She shouldn't have, she knew she shouldn't have, but she scurried out from under the bed and tried to run out of the room. Dominiks big strong arms wrapped around her and lifted her up as she squealed louder and struggled.

"Got you! Come on, you little brat, you need a bath. We have to get to the arena. Mom and pops are already on their way there and you're filthy. I told you not to go in the back yard today..." He sighed but smiled as he carried her struggling body to the bathroom.

He sat her down on her feet next to the tub and brushed off his own clothes. "Bubby I don't wanna!" Rylan whined and pouted. "Come on my little puppy, if you cooperate I'll get you ice cream after we leave the arena tonight." He negotiated. "Strawberry?" The young girl took the bait.

Dominik nodded his head. "Promise?" "Cross my heart squirt." He replied, booping her on the nose with his finger. Rylan smiled and the bath proceeded without further delay.... Until she was almost done. Dominiks phone rang from the other room.

"Rylan, you finish up here. I expect you to be rinsing off by the time I get back." He gave her a stern look before heading to the other room to answer his phone.

"Hey pops." He said after he checked the caller ID and answered. "Hey, you two on your way yet? Did you manage to rein her in?" Rey asked. "Yeah, she's getting a quick bath then we will be on our way." He said as he walked back into the bathroom to find Rylan playing in a mountain of bubbles.

"Rylan! Ugh... It's gonna be a few more minutes than I thought pops. She's being extra bratty today." Dominik informed his father. Rylan smiled innocently up at him and he gave her a look that showed she was risking her ice cream.

After he got off the phone he helped her finish up her bath. She could tell that he was trying to fake being annoyed with her. After her bath was finished he helped her pick out her outfit. She chose a black t-shirt with the Mysterios name on it, and blue jean shorts that stopped just above her knees with her favorite blue and black sneakers and blue ankle socks.

After she got her clothes on he stood her in front of him and brushed her hair. She could see both of them in the mirror on her wall from under her nearly dried bangs. One of her friends had pointed out how different she looked from her family. She never really noticed until Jake said something. She could see it now.

She had pitch black straight hair and bangs straight across her forehead. Once they are fully dried they will be right across in the middle of her eyebrows. Her hair wasn't the problem though, despite her being the only one with bangs. Other than that she fit in quite well when it came to her hair. She had similar looking eyebrows to them. She had a little button nose that was different than theirs.

Her eyes, some of her other features, and her skin tone was different too. She had a lighter skin tone, almost pale. She had bright icy blue eyes that looked almost like some of her dad's contact lenses. She had freckles all over he body but they were all bunched together on her face, mostly across her nose and cheeks.