5.

"Viva La Raza!.... I lie, I cheat, I steal!" Blared throughout the arena. Rylan looked at the entrance but didn't see her brother. She glanced up at the screen in time to see her brother slowly rolling in, driving a blue low rider. Once next to the ring he parked it, made it bounce, stood up, and did Eddie's dance.

Rylan couldn't lie, she thought it was cool. But it was also disrespectful. It seemed like more of a mockery than in honor of Eddie. Rylan was so conflicted inside. She wanted her big brother back, she didn't wanna leave her mom and dad, she saw how neglectful her parents were but noticed that her brother wasn't much better anymore.

Dominik came around and stood in front of her, staring right into her soul through her wide blue eyes. "D-dominik... Bubby... Don't do this please? Just come home.... Come home and then maybe you can find a way to have custody of me.. You don't have to be in Judgement Day to have custody of me..." Her words poured out before she could think. She felt her mother and sisters stares on the side of her head, but she didn't care that she was admitting to wanting to live with Dominik.

Dominik's eyebrows furrowed. "I'll not be leaving the Judgement Day. And you'll be in my custody after this regardless of how you feel." Dominik responded coldly before turning toward the ring, ignoring her admission. After the match had started it seemed like it went back and forth between Rey and Dominik.

Eventually, Rey had the upper hand. Dominik had ran into the turnbuckle then Rey took his belt off and began whipping Dominik. Rylans mouth hung open for a moment before she had to cover her mouth to stifle a laugh. Dominik saw this and rolled out of the ring, starting shit with their mom and Aalyah.

Dominik grabbed the red solo cup from Aalyah and threw her drink on her. Aalyah about went over the barricade after him but he quickly backed away. When Rey came to get Aalyah back on the other side, Dominik attacked him from behind.

After a while longer in the match, things turned in Dominik's favor. He came back over to the barricade, smirking at Aalyah. "What you gonna do about it?" He mocked. "Dominik, stop this.." Angie tried to say, but Dominik screamed at her to shut up, earning a slap across the face by Angie.

Rey took the opportunity to attack Dominik, knocking him out enough to get another ladder in the ring to try to climb. Rey began climbing the ladder, but Dominik made it back up and pushed the ladder over, causing Rey to fall clear out of the ring knocking him out.

Dominik stood it back up and clumb the ladder. When he reached the top and began undoing the briefcase, the crowd began to go wild. Suddenly, he felt the ladder being shook. He looked down in confusion, then shock, then anger.

He began slowly getting back down, glaring down at the young girl. Rylan gulped as she was slowly backed into the corner of the ring. "What do you think you're fucking doing!?" Dominik yelled. "Don't you wanna come with me?!" Rylan hesitated and this made Dominik even madder.

His eyes suddenly grew colder, if that was even possible. "You don't get a choice!" He shouted. "You need taught a lesson, you could have made me fall and get hurt." He said, suddenly calm mixed with angry. He raised his hand, but didn't swing, as he hesitated. Rey then tackled him and started raining punches onto him.

Rylan had widened her eyes in fear, but she didn't miss his hesitation. She stood there watching as Rey beat her brother, in shock that he would even almost strike her. Suddenly, she clumb out of the ring to run back to her mom and sister, but she was grabbed by the waist and picked up.

"Ah ah. Where do you think you're going, kiddo?" Came a strong Australian accent from behind her. Rylan whimpered and squirmed, but couldn't get free from Rhea. Rey saw and tried to get to Rylan, but was ambushed by Finn and Damian.