Welcome to the Villain's World ~ 5

~*(Amari's pov.)*~

She sighed as her gaze turned toward the book in her hand. It was pretty simple as she looked at the history book in her hand. To understand some important bits of this world, history is the most important part. So, as Grim slept in her fluff, she opened to the first chapter of this world's history.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

['Records of the beginning are scarce and untold. Nothing was ever recorded or heard of but speculations of ancient beings ran true. The land grew, oceans split, and changes occurred due to the ancients' untold history. But long since they vanished, the world moving on despite their absence. No one can remember what they were or how they came to be but all the same, change occurred.

As the world grew, inspiring beings came to play. In the ocean, merfolk grew. Once oceanic life gained more humanoid forms and unique abilities from the magic that saturated the very core of the planet. Among the vast lands, animals built intelligence and many societies grew. As centuries passed did more beings come into play. Faes, ghosts, spirits, beastmen, merfolk, and so much more from the magic-filled world.

Among them were beings called the Great Seven.

No one knew their names or why they were the Great Seven. But they were powerful. Their reign brought many things, some good and some bad. But no one knew their backstories or who they were. But they all had one end goal.

To seek and find the Great Ancients themselves.

Many claimed it was impossible, and others claimed they were crazy for trying, but they never gave up. They sought for the Ancients for they held a wish only the Ancients could grant. After their reign was over and death has claimed them did everyone find out how much they knew.

Queen of Hearts found the Ancients were the first beings born from the core of the planet.

The King of Beast found they held positions like a pack, following an alpha.

The Sea Witch found beings beyond the stars existed and the Ancients defeated every single one of them.

The Sorcerer of Sands found they were benevolent and shaped the land by the desires of the planet.

The Fair Queen found the Ancients were the first to reach humanoid forms.

The Lord of the Underworld found they were more powerful than anything else and beloved children of the planet.

And the Fairy of Thorns found they left to another dimension to save the planet from destruction due to an evil being.

Sadly, before anything else was found, the Great Seven faced calamity due to an unknown curse. The curse made them go off the deep end, making them the first known cases of Overblot. Many have tried and failed to stop the Overblots but nothing worked. So, by the might of magic itself, they cast a spell. Not many knew what happened to the first Overblots but a poem has since been passed down from the spell itself.

*As they slumber, an ancient will come.

Freeing their burden of the curse,

they shall purify and heal those that are broken.

A curse no more, their souls at rest.

As the heir of the Ancients gives redemption.

And the stars shine with happiness.*

No one knew what this meant but it could never be forgotten. Time has passed and centuries continue as history is now told anew.']

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She lightly frowned as she closed the books. Something bothered her about what was written. She knew of Overblots from the game and she did find it odd how others acted almost like the Great Seven themselves. And looking back at the big shadows behind them, it was odd how they took the form of certain villains.

And from what she could gather, maybe the magic reincarnated them? But, this is the first time she's ever heard of this.

Actually, now that she thinks about it, Mom and Dad did speak of how their parents before them spoke of another world, of planets beyond the stars and galaxies themselves.

She hopes she's overthinking this. But if she's not?

Well, multiple things just became complicated it seems.

================================================================================================================================================================

Facts around the corner:

-Amari was originally going to be a gargoyle from the show GARGOYLES Disney made years back. I really wanted to make Malleus day when I remembered that show.

-Amari's backstory is going to be complicated. As she wasn't born in the modern era actually.

-I'm making my own lore as I mix Twisted Wonderland and Kaiju together.

-My headcanon is that Kaiju have both reproductive organs after each of their species started to dwindle as a survival mechanism for them.

-It is also my headcanon that the Earth does have magic but in lower quantities due to not really being needed or touched upon after some time.

-Kaiju can breed with other Kaiju but the children can be only one species from one of them. No hybrids of any kind but some markings of their other parent.

-Only the staff, ghosts and Grim know that Amari is genderfluid.