4. Signing

The Secret Styles

4. Signing

Jade's POV

"You will take Layla to that signing, Jade, whether you like it or not. Your father and I can't go with her because we have to work really hard this days to afford Layla's education." my mother was crossed-arm, glaring at me while I was stuck in my phone. I heard her really well, but anyway she knows I'm hearing her. 

I don't want to go to that signing. It would mean that Louis Tomlinson will recognize me, and that I would like to tear Harry's face off. I still hate him, though I haven't seen him in what seems ages. Like, really. His voice is just too annoying and raspy, his face is just so stupid that I can't really stand watching it. And I will really tear his face off if I get to see him.

"Yeah, whatever." I answered.

My mom sighed. "I want to see you downstairs in half an hour or you'll be grounded." she threatened me. 

I nodded. "Fine."

My mom closed the door after her and I soon heard her going up to Layla's room, and I could hear her screaming too. Why did she loved them so much? One Direction. They always sang about girls that rejected them and chose other boys, and honestly, those songs aren't that good. I know that they are hot, I don't mind that, and I know they have talent. I just hate Harry so much. If the one that once was my brother wouldn't be in that band, maybe I would like it. Like The Wanted, though I don't like that. That band really sucked. 

I groaned, leaving my phone on my bed and walking like Jack Sparrow up to my closet. I opened it, revealing my clothes, that weren't that many. I chose some navy blue skinny jeans and a simple green shirt with some drawings on it. I hurried to the bathroom and locked the door after me. I ripped my PJ's off and looked at my reflection in the mirror. My dark hair was all tangled and with knots, I had to wash it now. Turning on the shower, I started singing "Torn." It was my favorite song since...since I heard it for first time...? 

I stepped on the shower. "Pancakes!" I swore. The water was too hot that it burnt my finger. I stepped back, almost fall and hit my leg with the sink. I was sure I would get a bruise. "Pancakes." I muttered again. 

"JADE! COME DOWNSTAIRS NOW! YOU HAVE TO LEAVE!" I could hear someone yelp downstairs. I think it was my father... However, I didn't have time for showering anymore. Sighing I turned off the water, and I put my clothes on. Not naked anymore, I raced back to my bedroom and slipped into my hoodie. 

I heard my sister yell. "Jaaadeeee!" a pause. "Come downstairssss we have to leeaveeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!" she yelped. 

"Don't shout." my mother sushed her. 

I grabbed my phone and my lipstick, and hurried to go downstairs. I almost tripped and rolled down the stairs but I got my balance back before breaking my nose. Layla was already downstairs, and my mum handed me her car keys. 

"What? Mom I don't-"

"You learned how to drive when you were thirteen, Jade. Now move and get you and your sister there." she kissed my cheek and Layla's, too. 

We got out of the house, and I sighed. This wasn't going to be good. 

We were already there. 

There. 

There. 

There was a huge queue, almost a hundred fans of One Direction standing, waiting for hours to meet their idols. Well, I was happy I would see Louis again, he was actually really nice to me but I was preoccupied too because I didn't know what would happen with Harry. My blood boiled just at the mention of his name so I would surely lose my temper if I make eye contact with him. Oh. My. God. I couldn't stand him.

"Come on, Layla. Stay right next to me, you don't want to get lost right?" I grinned, and she took my hand and I saw she was pressing that One Direction album, the one that got out about four or five months ago, against her chest. Her hands were trembling. 

We walked forward, waiting for our turn. 

Oh my gosh. I think I recognized some of my school classmates, that were obviously Directioners. Yeah, the twins Amalia and Amelie were standing there, shouting and screaming. It was really confusing to recognize them because their names were almost the same and they looked exactly the same. Almost getting to the boys, was standing Kala, a redhead girl with gray eyes. She wasn't exactly pretty... I recognized a few friends that were actually nice and tried not to mention One Direction whenever I was there. 

And then my gaze examined some other persons, and I saw someone that made my heart stop beating. It was the hottest boy from school, trying to control a little girl that would be around Layla's age, maybe a year younger. It was surely his sister. Both of them had sandy blonde hair, and diamond-blue eyes. The boy, Jake Wolf, was my crush since I saw him. We were once best friends, but then our bond got weak. Anyway, he was really nice...and he didn't have a girlfriend. 

"Jade, it's our turn." Layla called. 

I turned around, to meet a pair of greenish blue eyes. "Jade!" Louis exclaimed, surprised. "I thought you weren't a fan."

I chuckled. "I'm not, but my sister," I pointed at Layla. "Layla, is a huge fan. So, you imagine, my parents forced me to come here with her." I made up a fake smile. I tried not to look at Harry, who was staring at me. I could notice. 

The blonde one, Niall, was smiling. "Hey. So you've already met Louis? I'm Niall."

"Yeah, we met at a candy shop. Nice to meet you Nialler, I'm Jade." I muttered. "Well, Layla, give your thingy to the boys so they could sing it-" I turned around and my veins froze. Layla wasn't there. 

A raspy, deep voice laughed. "Layla, isn't it?" Harry Styles was stroking my sister's hair, gently, and she was hugging him. 

"Do. Not. Touch. Her." I gritted my teeth. 

"You remember me of my sister." he laughed again. Annoying stupid jerk. 

"Who?" I seemed lost. Of course she was talking about Gemma. "Gemma?" I blurted out. 

He shrugged. "Never mind."

He grinned at me, and was about to place his hand over Layla's hair once again-

...and suddenly I found myself jumping over at him. "DO NOT TOUCH MY SISTER YOU FREAKING JERK, PLAYER! LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE DO NOT EVEN DARE TO APPROACH HERE, DO YOU HEAR ME HAROLD?!" I yelled. 

Someone separated me from Harry, and I saw his cheek was bleeding, and that I was biting my lip too hard so it was bleeding too. The one-that-once-was-my-older-brother glared at me and approached me. 

"Listen, I don't know what is up with you but seriously you don't know how to control yourself." he turned around.

"Pancakes." I said. 

Harry turned around, his eyes flashing. "What did you just say?"

"Hum...pancakes? I want to eat pancakes?" I bit my lip. 

Louis was glaring at me, too. "Go away." he said coldly. 

I glanced at him, grabbed Layla's hand and rushed out of that place. 

"Pancakes." I muttered, once again. 

----------------------------

Short chappie, sorry! Hope you like it xx

Kate