3. Accident

Secret Styles

3. Accident

Jade's POV

"You what?"

I felt Mel's eyes followed me as I began to spin in circles, like a caged tiger. I narrowed my eyes, peering through the window into the street, where at that moment lacked people and shouts of children because of the storm. 'Why did I say that, why did I say that?' I asked myself. Two large tears rolled down my cheeks. I did not want to reveal anything to my friends, about my past, but here I was talking to Melissa. Why did Melissa had to go yesterday to her date with Isaac? Why could not have gone any other day? And why precisely they saw my older brothers? Questions that had no answers, that's what happened. Ugh! I hated my life. Really, why I couldn't be anyone else?

I turned around, meeting the intent gaze of my best friend. I knew she was expecting a good answer. "Mel, it's true. The three guys you met last night ... They are my brothers. And also Lucas, and I think I had a step-brother. Obviously, there is also Gemma but we didn't use to spend much time together. And finally there's-'

"Harry." Melissa whispered.

I nodded. "He .. was different. Zac and Ed are twin brothers, and all three are different in their own way. But for whatever reason he had, never liked me Harry. He was always aggressive and threatening me and Conor, but with the other he was friendly and helpful, everyone said he was a real angel. now he is famous, if I get to say I'm the 'lost sister of Harry Styles' all going to hate me or not believe me. guess you believe me , Melissa? "

She nodded, and I believed her. Mel would never lie to me for no good reason.

"I believe you, Ja-Emily."

I chuckled. "You can call me Jade. I do not want anybody to know who I really am and I would be very grateful if you don't tell anyone my name."

"Of course."

 I hugged her. "Thank you Mel. Gotta go, I'll text you later."

"Byes Jadey!" she yelled when I started to race down the stairs. 

I smiled. Melissa would always be like that. 

Louis's POV

I came back home with just one thought spinning through my mind: that girl, Ejade, Jade, or whatever her name was. I felt something about her...not love...but something made me want to protect her. She looked so sweet and innocent, so beautiful and I could see pain behind her huge blue eyes. Her eyes. That got me hooked. I'd never seen eyes that blue since I met Harry's secret twin, Ed, and his eyes were surely blue. I would swear he used contacts, but Harry and his brothers, Zac, Lucas and Conor, affirmed he didn't use. 

And that girl, Jade, had the same blue eyes, intense and pure. Well, not that Ed was very 'pure' anyway, he smoked weed and his twin Zac was a huge player. Like Harry, obviously, but the three of them were like brothers for me. 

When I entered the flat I shared with Harry, I heard voices coming from the living room. I recognized my best mate's raspy voice, and also Niall's Irish accent. There was another voice, female, and I recognized it like Felicite's. Wait...Fizzy was here? I haven't seen her in ages, or that's what I thought they were. I missed her so much, and silently I prayed so Lottie and the twins were here, too. That would be cool. And as it was cold outside, maybe we could watch a movie with popcorn, or something.

I entered the kitchen carrying some bags from the supermarket. I bet they already heard me entering the house. "Hello!" I yelled, so they could here me from the living room.