First Day

Aarohi's POV

Aahhh finally it's morning!!! Today is a big day!!! I will be starting my "independent women" stage.....with that thought I woke up and entered my bathroom to get ready..... I started with brushing my teeth......

I texted Nishant that today I was joining at the work and I have got a place to stay.....but not whose place it is.

And there he was asking me tips to impress Ria as they both fought... again. I scilently chuckled and spitted out the white paste that is sticking on my jaws...

To clean that I opened the tap but the water was not coming...WTF?
I tapped the tap thrice but no use.
So with heavy and big steps I went to Taehyung's room which I don't wish to go.......

Taehyung's POV

I was brushing my teeth in the bathroom then I heard a click sound of my door. Then I turned to see Aarohi glaring at me with a brush in her mouth...

I seriously want to laugh at her now....she was looking messy yet cute...

No no Did I just say cute?? I take that back....it's ugly.. I finished my brushing but she did not stop to glare at me.

Taehyung : Didn't I tell you, I don't want to see your face early morning?

Aarohi : Wmaytwr us uot gumng!!

PUFFTTTT!!! What the hell is she saying???

Taehyung : Sorry Miss I don't speak.....whatever language it is.

Then she went to her room and done her brushing with drinking water then came near me..Now I understand what her problem was...

Aarohi : Water is not coming!!!

Taehyung : Hmm I know that!

Aarohi : Then do something about that!! You're owner of this house! Have some responsibility!

Taehyung : I have some sense of responsibility! Plumber will come at evening....

I shouted at her.

Aarohi : What evening? But I have to go to work!!

Taehyung : That's you're problem.

Now wait and watch Aarohi what I will do....you will be late for your first day *internal smirk*

Taehyung : You can use this bathroom for today....

Aarohi : Really?
Her eyes sparked with a hope.

Taehyung : Only after I finish....remember rule number 2.

She started thinking...she must be calculating whole time plan to get ready....

Aarohi : Okay! Please be fast!

I just smirked at her and went to bathroom with my phone.

AFTER 45 MINUTES

Aarohi was banging the door and yelling at me from the other side of the door.

Aarohi : YAHHH!!! How much time will you take!! I am getting late!!

But I was feeling so satisfied by listening to her tension voice and playing my game peacefully...
It's 9 already...her office starts at 9:30....it's impossible her to reach college in this short time span.

Now I came outside the bathroom.

Aarohi : YAHHHHH!!!

Taehyung : Time! Time!

Aarohi : Shit I have no time to curse you also! Move aside!

Then she rushed towards the bathroom....and I loudly laughed feeling satisfied by the scene....
As laughing, I thought that...this was my first real laugh after all these years....and the reason is again her.......