18//Steamy with Mr. Dreamy

Start from the beginning

His rough hands grabbed my ankles and opened up my legs.

I started to cry/scream for him to stop. Chills ran up and down my spine as his hands made contact with my skin. I tried to close my legs, but he had a firm grip on my ankles. I felt the bed dip and I started to panic.

The man's hands slid up across my exposed waist as he laid down on top of me. His weight engulfed me and covered me in whole. I could feel the man's toned body, kissing my skin ever so gently. I tried clamping my thighs closed, but his hips were in between me. A deep groan escaped the man's throat making my lady part clench.

A little moan escaped me as the man kissed my neck repeatedly. He sucked and nibbled on the flesh, making little love bites.

I came back to reality once his hand made it dangerously close to my womanhood.

"N-No! Don't!"

His hand stopped traveling down and a frustrated sigh left his lips. His hand came back up to my hip and he continued torturing me.

His lips left my neck, leaving a tingly sensation there. His lips traveled up to my ear.

"I want you to see me loving you."

Urka?!

"Urka!" I said in a surprised tone. "Why are you doing this to me?!"

"I want to love you like no other. I want to be the reason why your vagina is so moist..."

I felt the fabric on my face loosen and being taken off. Blue eyes met mine.

I gasped as I felt the hand move dangerously close to my sensitive place again.

"Urka, p-please---"

He smashed his lips against mine and continued to travel down to my flower.

"Hm... where's my little kitty?" He purred in my ear. Tears were begging to be released as his hand purposely scanned all over my body.

"Where is it hiding, Isabella?" He gripped my outer thigh and I bit my lip hard, trying to contain myself.

"P-Please Urka. D-Don't do this." I cried out.

"I won't stop looking for what's mine, Isabella. Unlike Joshua. Where is the kid anyway while you're here with me?"

He converted his hand to my inner thigh slowly and I cried hysterically.

"Shh, Isabella. You're going to scare the kitty away... Hm..."

He lifted his hip off my entrance and I screamed as he cupped my private.

Urka gasped. "Isabella, I think I found it. Mm, it's so wet and ready for me to love it."

A loud cry escaped my lips as his hand massaged my sensitive flesh harshly. I clamped my thighs against Urka's hips as he massaged me in circular motion.

Urka groaned. "My kitty is so wet. I wonder who made my kitty so wet..."

My legs were shaking against Urka's hips as he continued with the torture.

"Urkaaa!" I moaned as he found my nub and massaged it with his thumb.

"That's right kitty, meow for me again." I arched my back as he pinched my flaps closed, making me have a muscle spasm.

He suddenly stopped what he was doing making me open up my eyes to look up at him.

"As much as I want to keep this going, I want to know how good my kitty tastes." Oh God, how could he?!