After finishing eating, Arnav went to his room not waiting there. He locked the door of course.

Khushi stood up.

"I'm tired... going to sleep" she walked to her room.

Ritu ate well and left Gupta house.

Khushi, who was sitting next to the window, saw her leaving. Khushi came out of the room and rushed to Arnav's room. she knocked... correction, she banged on the door. Arnav opened it. Khushi got in and closed the door hurriedly. Arnav was taken aback.

"What?" he asked spreading his hands.

"What do you think?"

"About what?"

"About what Ritu told"

"Oh... that one? What's there to think?"

"Nothing is there to think?" she asked disappointedly.

"Do you have?"

Khushi rolled her eyes.

"I thought you would have gotten everything as of now"

"Everything? It seems you got all of them..."

Khushi gazed at him. she didn't know whether he was pretending.

"Tell me, Khushi"

"Narendra is a financier... he is doing that at a small level. He wanted to establish it. he needs money to do that. So, he is provoking his sister against her husband and trying to make it in his favor. Or, maybe, he is the one who manipulated his sister and her son"

Arnav was listening to her, without looking at her.

"Well... you have connected the dots well... but, do you think, Rishi Gupta is innocent?"

"I'm not sure if he is innocent but he may not be a culprit"

"How do you say?"

"Because it all seems Narendra's influence"

"What about the case Rishi filed against your father?"

Khushi's facial expression changes.

"Haan... I too can't understand that."

"He was the one who filed the case against your father. Then how won't he be a culprit?"

"I'm confused"

"Mmmm...let's see"

"What are you going to do?"

"Let me think... I can't connect the dots in haste... just like you do. Let me do it leisurely"

"Are not you going to meet Narendra?"

"Narendra? Didn't you hear what Ritu said? He has myrmidons who can do anything for him. Then, how could I meet him just like that?"

"I think you have forgotten something sensible"

"What?"

"You are a Gangster..."

"But, my gang is not in Lucknow but in Delhi."

"That mean, are you a useless Don?"

"It depends on the situation whether I'm useless or useful"

Khushi rolled her eyes and left the room. Arnav's mobile beeped with a message tone. Arnav opened it and a smirk appeared on his lips.

Evening

Having an evening tea, Arnav went to his room. he came out within a few minutes, dressing up. Khushi was still in the living room.

"I will be back" Arnav walked.

"Where are you going?" Khushi asked.

"When anyone goes out, you should not ask such question. It brings them bad luck. Don't you know that?"

"From when Arnav Singh Raizada started believing such a superstition?"

"Sometimes, I believe," He said not stopping the walk

"I'm also coming"

"No need..."

Khushi rushed before him and stood up at his feet. Arnav moved a step back, rolling his eyes.

"Why?"

"We don't know when and from where danger will come. Be safe at home"

"Then why are you(stressing) going?"

"A knife is always hanging over my head. No one could stop it if it was supposed to get down on my neck. Then what's the point of being at home?"

Khushi stood gulping down. He played with her own words simply and left.

Arnav didn't get a cab or auto but walked to the main road. Shubham was waiting for him there with a car. The car started when Arnav got in. The car stopped in front of a new bungalow far from Gupta House. He walked inside with his men and saw Mr. Bheem sitting on a chair. his hands were being tied up with the chair arm. Arnav sat on the chair that was in front of him.

"So, Mr. Bheem... why did you lie that you don't know about Narendra?"

Bheem was silent.

"If you are scared that Mr. Narendra will do something horrible, he won't... I can assure you that"

"You know nothing about him. you may be Arnav Singh Raizada... but in Lucknow, he is powerful"

Arnav leaned on the chair and looked at his men who laughed. Bheem frowned and could not understand why they were laughing without reason.

"I think, I don't say anything funny..." Bheem said.

"It sounded exactly fun, Mr. Bheem"

Bhem was about to say something, his phone started ringing. Bheem looked at Arnav as his hands were tied up. Arnav looked at Shubham. He removed Bheem's phone from his pocket. He attended to the phone and turned the speaker on.

"Bheem speaking. Who is this?"

"Bheemji, I'm Mrs. Narendra speaking. Did my husband come to your house?"

"My house? No jee. Why?"

"He is missing. Don't know where did he go"

Bheem looked at Arnav jolting.

"I will tell you if he comes to my home," he said not taking his eyes from Arnav.

"Thank you, jee..." she disconnected the call.

Bheem gazed at Arnav gulping down.

Arnav's lips curved into a smile. His men started laughing, hinting something to Bheem.

To be continued...