"I think I got it all figured out," Dara said smiling as she combed her hair. "No sweat."

Suzy just raised her eyebrows at her wondering what thoughts Dara had formed in her twisted head.

"Aren't you going to get late?" Dara said as she picked up her bag.

"My call time is at 2," Suzy answered as she fall back on her bed again. "I think I'll sleep it off until then."

Dara sighed as she muttered, "I wish I could sleep it off the entire day." She put on her shoes and went out of the bedroom telling Suzy she'll see her later.

She went out of the house closing the door behind her when she froze as Donghae is standing at the exact spot he was yesterday, leaning on his car. She pursed her lips in irritation as her heart sped up again as Donghae waved at her, smiling. She grudgingly walked down the three steps, her eyes shooting arrows.

"What are you doing here?" She asked sharply ignoring her heart doing the morning jog. "I thought you said you wouldn't bother me anymore?"

"That was yesterday. I didn't bother you after that did i?" Donghae said grinning.

Dara tapped her foot as she looked down involuntarily from Donghae's smiling face. Okay, just what her teacher taught her in boxing, Confront Your Fears. She looked up and met Donghae's gaze.

She looks like she's gonna kill me, Donghae thought as he leaned back a little, Dara's eyes in slits as she stared up at him, her mouth set grimly. What the...

"Uh... something wrong?" Donghae asked as Dara continued staring up at him with that crazed look.

Dara realized her face is already leaning toward him and she straightened her back, clearing her throat. Okay, Fears Confronted. Now if only she could remember the second step. Donghae just looked at her as she stood there thinking hard on that. Donghae scratched his head. Talk about mental. What a mess.

"So, you wanna go to an amusement park or somewhere?" Donghae asked.

"I can't remember the second step, dammit!" Dara muttered stomping her foot then she looked at Donghae who had his eyes wide as he watched her talking to herself. "What?!" She glared at him.

This girl is scaring me. She's nuts. Maybe he could skip on his plan for an amusement park and just get out of here. But then he thought of the guys' face laughing at him if he lost. And his villa. The car. Yoona. He cleared his throat. "I...uh... I said if you want to go somewhere like an amusement park..."

"I have work," Dara said peevishly as she still can't remember what came next after confronting one's fear. Then she grabbed Donghae's hand to look at his watch. "Ah shit, I'm gonna be late." She turned around to walk towards the bus.

Donghae put a hand on his thudding heart as he watched Dara walked off. He seriously thought she's going to take a swing at him for unknown reason. Everything is seriously wrong with this crazy girl! Gawd. He opened his car door and slipped in deciding to just leave that girl steam in her craziness. He opened the glove compartment to take out his sunglasses when he saw the stupid paper Kibum had wrote regarding the bet he had carelessly thrown inside it. Ah shit, he muttered as he remembered Kibum's face saying the clock's ticking. He slammed the glove compartment closed and started the car, driving towards Dara walking on the sidewalk. He stopped the car and hopped out, getting in front of her.