Chapter 61 ~ Breakfast at Sea (M)

Start from the beginning

Achy tingles filled my lips and ears and hot, heady tension mounted in my buch, each place longing for the press and glide of him. I felt Legolas nip the spot under my jaw that made me shudder with need. My breathing hitched, and I felt him smile against me. He was teasing me. I so love when he teases...

"Ooh, Legolas," I mewled as thrills spilled down my spine and billowed through my middle. Cascades of tingly heat swirled through that thrumming hollow place inside me, melting in rivulets down my thighs, making me quiver like a leaf in a storm. My toes tingled and curled as Legolas went on tantalizing my tingling nerves, nibbling and licking my neck and massaging my body with his hands.

The feel of his mouth painted a vivid memory... the sublime thoroughness of his nimble tongue sending hot pulses through my body, plunging me into starry bliss the night before. My heart pattered as I pictured his face between my thighs, those bright blue crystals smoldering up.

Then a breathy moan leapt to my lips as his talented mouth trailed upwards to my ear. I could sense his desire mirrored mine. His steamy breath rushed in warm, abbreviated puffs, spreading over my skin like a touch. His warm hand on my breast flexed, caressing and kneading, and I panted as his pillowy palm rubbed over my glowing nipple. My eyes descended to see and not only did it feel aglow, but warm light shimmered from me.

I came aware of another part of him moving... his branch, bobbing against my bottom. That huge hardness tapped so near the root of me, enhancing the sharp, sweet, shivery ache writhing pleasurably in my depths. My intimate valleys shone vivid with hot effervescence so rich I began to whimper and squirm against him, eager for the feelings to blossom more.

The noise that rumbled in his throat reverberated through me. Legolas growled and then without warning I found myself being rolled across the soft bed. I ended up on my back, and breathless I beheld by beloved ellon climb over me.

His long locks tumbled against my collar as our gazes locked. Cresting waves of pleasure streaked along my nerves, exhilarating me beyond description. My heart fluttered and my core panged with keen anticipation as I spread my legs apart. Legolas' gaze seemed to bore deep into my soul. He seemed almost angry, and I was vividly reminded of the way he had glared, poised above me after those final events in the Woodland Realm. Is he still angry with me? I wondered, my heart thumping fast.

He was so profoundly beautiful, inside and out that despite his glare I felt the space between my thighs thrum even harder. As he stared intently down into my eyes, an airy mist suspended in my hot hollow, fluttering and thrumming on the brink.

Propping himself on one arm, he lifted one hand. Starlight sparkled under the soft strum of his thumb as he traversed my cheek, then stroked my bottom lip. Tingles erupted there and I ached for his mouth upon mine as much as I ached for our loins to be one. A knit appeared between his brows as they drew together. My chest squeezed, as I realized through my haze that he was indeed upset. Worried.

✧ 𝕷𝖊𝖌𝖔𝖑𝖆𝖘 ✧