Chapter 61 ~ Breakfast at Sea (M)

Start from the beginning

I remembered that Tali saw joy and love in Faeriel's future

I remembered that Tali saw joy and love in Faeriel's future. I hoped that meant the far future as well as the near. But Talishaya was right. Refreshed and eager to feel Faeriel in my arms again, I bade Tali goodnight.

✧ 𝕱𝖆𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖑 ✧

Warmth was seeping deep into my body as I stirred, feeling wondrously relaxed

Warmth was seeping deep into my body as I stirred, feeling wondrously relaxed. Consciousness filtered in like bubbles rising in a placid lake. A swift sensation swooped in my stomach and my heart thumped in my chest. Awe was flooding me again... Awe for my beloved Legolas.

His long body lay behind me, cocooning me in his embrace. One arm burrowed under my neck, elbow bent, warm hand curled around my breast. The other arm was curved around my waist from above and across my belly, fingers tucked down into the indent above my hip where my side lay upon the bed, holding me close. The steady cadence of his heart tapped betwixt my shoulder blades as his taut stomach gently rose and fell against my lower back.

Something in my chest wobbled and squeezed amid a splash of fizzy luminosity, swelling so very warm and bright. A glow engulfed my heart and, rising like a tide, spread throughout the whole of me. A current of sweet effervescence rushed across my skin... And that tingly, tense, swollen sensation gathered low just like a rising tide. My breath quickened, gusting in swift puffs as giddy I heated and swirled.

"Mmm," Legolas purred into my neck.

His husky sigh soared straight to my buch, sparking hot joltings of desire. I felt his joy too sparkle into me, and everything intensified. My buch felt tense but my form felt light and floaty, my golden energy expanding to stroke his silvery aura. Being held by him felt... surreal, and yet so keenly real.

But our bed was also rocking in a rhythm, from side to side. That was new.

Oh! The ship! We had embarked the previous night upon a quest most curious. A stab of nervousness pricked at the glowy bubble in my chest as I recalled all that we had seen... What are we to find upon this quest?

But no further thought could come to pass. For thence I felt Legolas' supple mouth land where my shoulder met my neck, and his hands too began to move, caressing my breast and belly. I shivered and a moan flowed out of me as pleasure poured powerfully through my core... molten starlight cast in tension that was layering over tension. Starlit sensations spiraled beneath his attentions, whirlpool currents turning my insides acrobatic and my breath ragged.