ch8

Zaniyah pov

I closed my eyes as I suddenly felt how the weight of pregnancy when I sat down. My stomach was heavy, my lower back hurt, I was nauseous, and my feet hurt. I was also craving something I would never crave in my life. . . . Blood.

I opened my eyes to see the man's eyes. "Douma. . . . Why are you so close? " I asked

"I can sense something but I barely ever sense it from humans. You want-no need blood. " he smiled wide then ran into a different room.

'How did he know my baby was making me crave blood? 'I questioned mentally

When I left my thoughts I saw an unconscious woman wearing a super short kimono that barely cover anything, laying on the floor in front of the midwife and me.

I looked up and saw Douma standing above her. "Here you go! We need your baby to be strong! " he giggled

"Why are you doing this? " I asked calmly even though I considered freezing him with how weird he was being.

"You don't feel things strongly but you act as if you care. " I finished

"H-how did you know? " he asked and I could tell that he was genuinely surprised.

"A person's eyes may be unique to each individual but you can almost always see someone's emotions through them" I explained

"I don't know why but I just felt the urge to help you, It was the strongest emotion I have felt in a long time so I thought, it must be important and you don't seem human. That reminds me, eat! " he states the last part firmly, staring at the unconscious woman.

°°°

I can't believe I did that. . . I drank blood from the unconscious woman that looked like a whore and as soon as I drank till I wasn't hungry anymore, Douma ripped the lady apart and ate her.

It scared me a little bit but I have a hypothesis. I think the baby's development increases by a month in one day since I got pregnant the day before yesterday and it increased by a month in only one day. That means that my pregnancy slowed down a lot.

Normally superheroes would be giving birth by now but I'm not.

It is now the next day and my belly grew in size through the night.

I was currently walking around outside through the woods to the second nearest town. I didn't want to stay with Douma anymore, he was surprisingly becoming clingy to my baby and me.

Douma would try cuddling with me and he would rub my stomach randomly and he would have a huge, genuine, smile. I don't know if it's because he can eat me with a less guilty conscience or because he has a quick "food" supplier but I'm not risking anything.

I was angry when I thought of that but I couldn't think of any other reason why he would be so clingy.

°°°

It is the third day and I am now three months along.

I also got to see my mates through dream walking, that's what I'm calling it for now, they were happy but also mad at Enzo and themselves.

I reassured them that it wasn't their fault, and they were shocked when they saw my belly. I explained how superheroes tend to be pregnant for a day and then childbirth but it slowed down quite a bit.

I also explained how I was pregnant with Nik's kid but since hybrids are incredibly fertile I got pregnant on our first night instead of our second like with vampires.

I also found a warm town that was surprisingly very welcoming. They let me stay the night for free.

It was the fourth day and I was four months along, my lower back was starting to hurt but I was happy because I was surprisingly not having morning sickness anymore. I also went to another town over and they let me stay for the night for free again but gave me money and clothes surprisingly.

°°°

It was the fifth day and I was five months along. Let's just say it wasn't amazing. I dream walked again but this time I saw Douma. Let's just say he was incredibly clingy. Douma held my waist and kept rubbing my belly and lower back, it honestly scared me a little but then he scared me more by kissing my belly and forehead. It made me realize how crazy he was with obsessions.

Douma layed me in a bedroom and locked the door, thankfully he didn't try anything sexually and didn't try to hurt me, he just made me sleep next to him and rubbed my belly constantly until I knew I had to leave soon so I made him get food.

It was now the 8th day and I am now 8 months along

I ran into Tanjiro, Nezuko, and Giyu, they were in the woods near the village. Giyu looked worried but kept a straight face, Tanjiro was out cold, and nezuko was running in a child-like form.

"Umm. . . . " I mumbled gaining Giyu's attention.

"Who are you? " he asked

_________________________________________

861 words