Y/n tried apologize but since he wasn't that much of an apologizer he thought his apology sucked ass.

"You are M/n, correct?"

The h/c haired male raised an eyebrow but still nodded his head. "Yeah? And you are Hinata's father, correct?"

The white eyed male could only harden his stare and nod. "Yes, that is correct."

Suddenly, M/n's whole demeanor changed. He smiled widely and stretched his hand out. "Nice to meet you, sir! I've heard all about the Hyuga clan! Honestly I think you guys are cool! Hinata is cool, she's great!"

Hinata could only rush behind her father's figure, hiding from M/n. She was fangirling inside because of M/n's compliments. She could pass out, again.

Hiashi stared at the energetic boy as his hand was being shook quite fast. 'This boy... he reminds me of her.'

"Welp, it's getting super late, I got to go home. I'll see you later, Hina-Chan! Goodbye and Goodnight, sir!"

Both Hyugas could only watch the back of M/n's jacket.

Hiashi turned around and glanced towards his daughter. "Let's get inside."

Hinata nodded before giving the h/c haired male a last glance and walking inside.

M/n whistled as he strolled on the calming and silent streets. He could see that everyone went to sleep telling him it's time for him to hit the hay.

He suddenly froze and gasped. "Ah! I forgot to give Hinata a box of mochi!" He clasped his hands on his cheeks in shockness.

He sighed and continued walking towards his apartment. "Guess I'll have to give it to her later."

M/n arrived to his apartment. He placed his shoes on his mat and walked towards the kitchen.

He set the mochi into his refrigerator so they don't melt.

With a yawn, M/n took his clothes off and put his pijamas on. 'I hope Naruto passed, I haven't seen him since today a few hours ago.' With that last thought he went to sleep.

The Next Day

"Take it again."

M/n cackled like a hyena at the Hokage's claim while Naruto glared at him.

They both were sitting down in front of the Hokage for their pictures. M/n was happy that Naruto passed but he had a feeling that Naruto was hiding something from him.

"Shut up, M/n! And also, no way gramps!" Naruto rejected as he didn't want to redo his picture. He had his face painted white with red swirls on his hands, fingertips and face.

M/n came out normal though, which received a compliment from the Hokage.

"We can't accept this photo." The Hokage replied as he smoked out of his small pipe.

"Yeah? Well I'm not doing it again!"

They both grunted and stared at each other.

"Oop, I smell some drama~" M/n said as he got mochi out of nowhere. Man be getting food out of a portal or something.

"Transform!" Naruto yelled. He did his famous jutsu and winked at the Hokage. "Pretty please, Lord Hokage..."

Hiruzen sat there dumbfounded before blood squirted out of his nose.

"That old pervert gezeer. Police! Police!" M/n dramatically yelled as he flared his arms around.

The Hokage fell to the ground, twitching.