All alone

wanda is 15

tw for sh and slight bodyshaming

for niconat518  (not proof read)

Wanda felt the second her whole life fell apart, again. The first time when her parents died and now again with her brother also dead, she was truly alone.

She never had to live on the streets alone before but she knew she had no other choice, she was running out of food. She knew realistically she could use her powers on people to get the food and when she was really desperate she did but always felt bad afterwards.

She just needed some more to last her atleast the end of the week and she managed to successfully do it without being caught, as she was going to the dark alleyway, she was stopped by a voice.

"Wanda maximoff" fury said.

"What do you want?" she said holding the bread tightly in her hands.

"You have to come with us" he said.

"And why would I do that?" she spat.

He looked at her with an even sterner look, "because you have no other choice"

She didn't have time to think as she felt someone behind her and a prick in her neck then everything went black.

She woke up in a hospital bed when she went to move her arms, she realized they were restrained by something that was somehow blocking her from using her powers. She started tugging and slightly panicking when a voice made her jump.

"Good you're awake" steve said, "don't even try anything or we'll just sedate you again" he said sternly.

She hated being sedated it always made her dizzy and nauseous when she woke up so as much as she wanted to yell at him to fuck off, she knew it was probably best not to say anything.

"You're going to be staying at the compound, you have no choice and I don't like iteither but unfortunately it's fury's orders" he said.

He could see she was getting angry but he didn't care.

"Romanoff will be with you at all times and if she's not atleast two of us will"

"What? No!" she said tugging on the restraints again.

"I hate it more than you do" nat said walking in, "if it was up to me, you wouldn't even be here" she said coldly.

Wanda was slightly scared of the woman but she couldn't let them know that.

"My brother sacrificed his life for your fucking friend!" she yelled.

"We didn't ask him to do that, it was his choice" the russian said harshly.

Wanda stayed silence after that.

The first night at the compound was hell, the redhead was always there no matter what and when they were all eating together. Wanda knew she was given a smaller portion but she didn't care atleast it was actual food than whatever hydra gave her.

She needed to pee badl, "can I go to the bathroom?" she asked with an annoyed tone.

Nat stood up, "come on"

"Seriously are you just going to watch me pee too?" wanda said, completely done with them.

"Yes so come on or you can hold it all night" nat said firmly leaving no room for argument.

Wanda sighed as she walked to the bathroom.

She was woken up by banging at her door and she rolled her eyes as she heard nat yell for her to be ready in 5.