We run away!

Hi. Micheal here. I have a sister named Anna,she is 14. Me? I'm 10. We have terrible parents,and Anne had enough so she decided that we run away. Sure,we have a brother. But he is our parent's favorite,and an arrogant narcissist. Oh,and he is a dealer. He has a cocaine lab in the basement. And we live in Indianapolis.

Anna told me the following: "Pack just enough clothing,and your toothbrush and all your money." She handed me a black purse. "And your entertainment choices in this," She then handed me my duffel bag. Which is an 80s style duffel bag from 80s week at the store that I wanted. I did as ordered,bringing my Nintendo switch along with all my games and my shleich unicorn(don't even ask;my parents were just as confused as you probably are). Shortly after,we went to breakfast. "Do I look good?" Justin,our ever-so narcissistic brother,asked us. Our parents of course said yes. "If you didn't have your ego the size of the country," I began, "Universe." Anna corrected. "-then yes." He didn't take that well,and was mad the entire morning.

We went to school,and this goofy ahh thing happened:Mr. Leather was teaching about the French Revolution,not a terribly interesting topic,but better than ww2. Then this idiot started crying,and Mr. Leather asked what was wrong,ending at the part when the guillotine dropped on Louis 16th. "I-I-I-I-I farted!" We all burst out laughing. Mr. Leather's face was:😳☹️. Who could blame him? So,at dinner,they both talked about boring politics. I thought I was gonna die of boredom! That night is where the fun began. We brought out our duffel bags and bags,and exited through the front door. Next stop:Children's Museum.