We have a party to celebrate the 90th anniversary!

"Tonight,we celebrate 90 years of museum magic! Let us enjoy the night! We can drink enough to fill the Nile!" Coach said,me being at the anniversary assembly. Some mannequin heads were singing that song from the haunted mansion(one sporting a Nazi hat,other one sporting a Batman mask).

Yeah that. Turns out Nazi Hat is a woman. The figurines of One Direction and *Nysnc were performing like a concert. I just hung out at the grab and go section of the cafeteria. Batman Mask bounded up to me and told me to get some popcorn because he can't reach and has no body.

When I came back,Ryan was kissing Nazi Hat. But that's when...

"AHHHHHHHHHH!"

We all looked to see who it was,unfortunately it was my sister. "As-salamu alaikum!" Malala greeted,which caused Anna to scream even more. Are you flipping kidding me?! She ran into the parking garage,where she ran into the Anubis statue. She then ran into the glass exhibit with the colored glass in fun shapes. She ran into the wall,up the stairs,right smack dab into the miniature house maker on the screen. "Oof!" We all said.

Coach tried to calm her down,but she ran into storage. I ran after her,which revealed some strange things I have never seen! An elegant black medieval dress with a mask that looked like this:

 I ran after her,which revealed some strange things I have never seen! An elegant black medieval dress with a mask that looked like this:

There was also a jewel emerald necklace on a black(the skin color,not the color) mannequin with flowers for eyes. With no clothes on a thin body and some huge uhm. How should I put this? Some huge boobs were in the mannequin. With some of the highest heels I have ever seen! And a woman with spider legs and scissors for hands. "It's rude to stare madam." Spider Scissors said with a grin. Anna just kept on staring speechless. "You lost sweetie?" Medieval pink mask asked me,I said no. "Well I'm Lassie. The girl with the scissor hands is Berenice. Naked mannequin is Mermaid." Lassie explained. Lassie's mask was moving as if a face was actually saying the words.