The museum

We climbed up the big brachiosaurus with the baby climbing into the museum. Long drop.

VERY long drop

VERY long drop. But the cushion of our duffel bags broke our fall. We heard a whoosh. We were afraid our adventure had ended before it begun. Nope. This is the beginning of a tale. I found myself sleeping in the pop culture exhibit. I saw the *Nsync figurine cases. I took a glance,but something felt...out of the ordinary. I took my phone out,and they were gone. Weird. My mind was probably playing tricks on me. I shrugged it off,and slept in the spot where Spider-Man is hanging above. Turns out he wasn't there either! That kinda made things easier. We met at the Power of Children exhibit at 9 AM. She said she heard voices in this exhibit. "The *Nsync figurines weren't there nor was spider man. But when I woke up,they were both there." I explained. "It was if they were having a dance party in this exhibit where I slept." Anna said.

I imagined it,the exhibits having a party. So funny! I hid my stuff in dinosphere,and changed in the bathroom by the largest water clock. We explored the museum and acted like we were just some visitors. We went to a local cafe at lunch,and our parents and brother were arrested when they tried to call the cops. Well that's solved. That night was more eventful. I decided to explore when I knew Anna was asleep. I looked around,spider man was crawling down. I was shocked. The *Nysnc figurines were helping the one direction figurines down. I ran down to dinospere. Dinos moving about.