The gathering

Anne,Ruby,Malala and Ryan had gathered everyone. Despite not being invited,I came too. "I am sure we are all aware with these visitors. Anubis,please be careful with the ceiling." Even the statue of the Jackal-headed god was there! "The boy has seen one of the exhibits. The girl,unfortunately,has not." The mannequin began. Bucky(the teenage T-Rex) roared something in agreement. Anubis raised his hand. "Yes,Anubis?" The mannequin asked. "The boy is right here." He said,pointing to me.

Everyone turned around. All the Minecraft mobs(there was Minecraft:the exhibition at the time) made their designated noises. They act like how they do in game. The chicken walked over,the cow went to the bathroom,Alex climbed up to the water clock. "Well,I hope you and your sister enjoy your stay. Hopefully you will appreciate the magic as much as we all do in this museum." The mannequin responded,finally. "I am Coach. You have already met the Power of Children,and some of the pop culture exhibit. I will introduce you to the other exhibits." Coach explained. I then on learned the other exhibits and their names,the One Direction and *Nsync figurines were arguing who made better music. Honestly,*Nysnc is better in my opinion.

Author's note:IRL I prefer *Nysnc,and the only time I listen to one direction is when my sister and her friend play it with no earbuds.

So,they all went back to their places,and I went to mine. The mummy in Treasures of the Earth went back to its case. I went to my spot under Spider-Man in pop-culture. The next day,Anna and me toured the museum. "I swore I heard something roar last night,and heavy footsteps,like a giant was walking. Who knows what it was,I could have been imagining the entire thing." Anna said after I told her last night was pretty exciting.