Storage

"We are waiting for the new exhibit to be built. We are part of the: 'Strange and bizarre collection.' It adds a level of mystery if you ask me!" Mermaid said,my sister ran out of the museum,not before grabbing her things. "Guess you gotta find her in the morning!" Berenice said in response to seeing her run off. "Oh how fun..." I grumbled,mad my sister ran off at such magic. My sister prefers natural thing while I prefer magic. But when it comes to historical accuracy,I mostly have an eye for it.

The next morning was an absolute search party. I kept calling for her all over the city,and found her in an alleyway for some strange reason. She had caught up on her sleep,and she was sleeping. I had to drag her back to the museum,and thank goodness it was closed today! All the exhibits were about,doing stuff. I accidentally walked into one of the clay soldiers from Treasures of the Earth,I apologized,and continued on. Ruby was coloring while what I can only assume is the lochness monster watched over her. Then the Anubis statue ate one of the hugest pretzels I have ever seen! My sister was still freaked out by what she called "Work of demons.",I swear,she has no idea what a treat this is to be here.

Then,she looked at the gift shop,not surprisingly,it was alive. Turns out the magic of the museum had also affected my schleich unicorn. That night,I took a trip to storage. Coach was changing her outfit,but she didn't mind I was walking in here. "What are you wearing now?" I asked Coach,cause she changed outfits from time to time. "I'm going to wear the costume of Mulan from the Lily theater play. It's a beautiful costume." She told me,putting the hairpiece on delicately.

(Costume was from the matchmaker sequence

(Costume was from the matchmaker sequence.)

She wasn't lying! It was VERY beautiful. Lassie came over and we talked for a bit.