>Chapter 45<

Heeyy....hope everyone is doing fine. I know I'm late once more but I honestly have so much school related stuff to get done every week I rarely even enter wattpad and I hate that, but I'm here for chapter 45. Forgive me for the once again late upload and sorry for keeping you waiting, I hope you enjoy <3

Y/n's POV:

"NO!" Loki yelled.

"Shh! Keep your voice down HornHead." Natasha whispered yelled.

"There's no way she's doing that! I won't let you!" He glared at me.

"Do you see any other way to get the key?!" I glare back at him.

"Knock him out?! Use your mind thingy? KILL HIM?!" 

"Keep. Your. Voice. Down." I warned him.
"The last thing we want right now is for the guests to hear our plan." I looked around just to ake sure that no one's looking at us.

"She's right Loki. If we just knock him out then we will only get the key and then what? We have no information, no nothing." Bucky protested.

"Why can't Natasha do it?" Loki asked.

"Are you a moron? If he lies, I won't be able to tell. Y/n's the one with the mind tricks." She scoffed.

"Excuse me? I'm offended, I can do that too."

"Loki, you're a man." I stated the obvious.

"Noo, you don't say! Really?! Cause I thought I was a snake." He rolled his eyes.

"That you are alright." Bucky whispered.

"Can you shut up for a minute?" I glared both of them.

"Loki darling, can you focus please so that we can leave this place? Thank you! Now, we said that I am the one who should approach him, lure him so that I get the key, Natasha takes him to a room where he knocks him out to avoid further problems, you take his form and we enter his grand room or the possible lab. We get the serum and we leave." 

"What about me?" Bucky asked.

"You stay here, maybe get a drink and just make sure no one's suspecting anything."

"I'll be with you after my job is done." Natasha assured him.

"Is everything clear?"

They all nodded.

"Great, let's go"

I took a deep breath and started searching for our victim. How hard is it to find a scientist in his own mansion?...full of people...wearing similar outfits....okay it's hard. 

"...and then I showed them the formula and I officially became a genius." I heard a cocky male voice and a bunch of hyena-like high pitched laughs from women.

Bingo. My target was located. A handsome man, probably around his 30's was in the middle of many women who were watching him with awe and desire. How cliche, the genius man and his fans who follow him around like pets. I made sure he saw me approaching him and held eye contact trying to look seductive.

"Now now ladies, I don't want to ruin your fan but desire calls me. Get lost." He smirked as he never broke eye contact and shooed away all the women who pouted and death glared me.

"What's such a magnificent woman like you doing alone in a mansion full of fine gentlemen?" He flirted.

"Maybe she has yet to find the perfect gentleman for her, can you help her find him?" I bit my lip, disgusted by myself and the situation.

"I think I can do something about that." He smirked grabbing my waist.
"May I have this dance?" He whispered.

"I see she has found that gentleman indeed." I smirked back as we walked to the dance floor where numerous couples were dancing.